Why does TopGear ignore the Koenigsegg Agera?

Well now you have, yes.

Given how much they have raved about Koenigseggs in the past I can't see them doing anything different with the Agera. I'm sure there are other reasons why the car hasn't featured on the show.

Yep, behind-the-scenes production reasons and logistics that wouldn't be made apparent to us.

Stig has already driven agera r back in 2011

670x377Image.jpg

I don't know why i hasn't been on the show yet. Waiting for it really badly because that car is brutal

I have a feeling they may have already filmed a review and taken it around the track, but maybe they're saving it for the end of the current season? Like Sandy106 said, it's been reviewed on TG Magazine, so it's a question of weather they've filmed it while they had it. If it's as good as they said it was on TG Magazine, it might be able to beat he Huayra, and having it go to the top of the Power Lap Board at the end of the season makes for good television. . . I honestly don't know how anything could beat the Huayra's time tho, that thing's nearly 2 seconds faster than the next car on the Board.

Also, it's possible 5th Gear broke into TG's production office and stole the film, lol :mrgreen:

Just my 2 cents - take a look (if you haven't seen yet) here. A number of videos about how and why that way every aspect of the Agera was developped. Nobody would let him talk for an hour to explain all this stuff. Not even a NatGeo Megafactories brings this much win.

Still no Agera S on Top Gear!! Can anybody explain this yet? Hardly a mention of it. And yes those videos are epic

This is really vague, but didn't Clarkson intimate recently either on the show or in print somewhere that he doesn't like Koenigseggs?

This is really vague, but didn't Clarkson intimate recently either on the show or in print somewhere that he doesn't like Koenigseggs?

In the Interview with Eric Bana he said that he doesn't want a Koenigsegg in particular, because he can't get emotions from it. Not sure if that is what you mean.