"Why I Left Jihad"

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
get this book!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09...103-3246625-6004666?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

check this guy out and his story.

http://www.shoebat.com/

"From kindergarten we were taught that Jews were dogs. We were taught that Jews were the converts of monkeys, that Jews were Sabbath breakers and prophet killers. We even considered Arabs in pre-1967 Israel traitors because we could not understand how they could co-exist with Jews."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Shoebat

Interesting...

If you'd actually looked you'd have seen that Amazon doesn't even sell this book... you probably got so excited that you found some other idiot extremist conservative that you just rushed and posted links to it.

Like I'm going to wait a month and a half for this junk to arrive. :roll: Even the Arctic polar weather in Canada isn't enough to make me read this.

Shawn_230, what are you talking about? Amazon is selling it and its from the same guy?

And if you guys want to deny that the Jihad is all about hatred for Jews then we can just ignore this guy and his actions for peace. Giving them full control over Gaza was a big step and what happend to the terror groups? I didn't hear about ANY positive move on their part.

To me, when Amazon says it takes six to eight weeks for it to ship, it means that it's not selling it.

P.S. I think I'll take your advice and ignore this guy... thanks for extending me that benefit.

Far beit to see another point of view, one which is truthful and has merit.

It's not true and it has no merit... who are you to say your own point of view has merit?

He was a PLO, he was on their side and knows how they think.

You get people like this. Sort of like Michelle Malkin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Malkin

It's also kinda like Ramsey Clark defending Saddam Hussein (or some American going to the middle east and trash talking America, and then people over there saying..."look, see, this is one of them and he agrees with us")....

When why isn't his view disected then.

How could he, having been active in bombings etc then read the Bible which Im sure most of them won't do, then he sees how his culture is one of hatred and brainwashing.

Why not question whether there are other Palestinians that are killed for not agreeing with the terror groups? What about Palestinias that live with Jews peacefully? Why is their hatred? It is almost as if you don't care about his claim or view and want to continue hating jews and seeing them as the problem.

It sounds like black person saying "the man" is holding them down when they are the reason for their own poverty and problems.

So that's a good reason to listen to this guy? Just because someone is part of something and then turns their back on it, it doesn't mean they know jack shit.

And if you think the Middle Eastern Muslin culture is one of hate and hatred, then American culture is one of laziness and blind greed to the property of others... there, I can stereotype too.

justin syder said:
He was a PLO, he was on their side and knows how they think.

Because he offers hope, if his views are accurate, which you have no effort in finding out about, he can reveal or has revealed the heart of the jihad.

Its all about hatred for Jews, simple. Modern day Nazis.

Why couldn't America live with the Communists (on the other side of the world mind you) peacefully? Why are (were) Americans taught that communists are evil?

Who exactly are you referring to?

justin syder said:
Its all about hatred for Jews, simple. Modern day Nazis.

Who exactly are you referring to?

Radical Islamists.

Why couldn't America live with the Communists (on the other side of the world mind you) peacefully? Why are (were) Americans taught that communists are evil?

Because like far-left Liberals they sought to change the fabric of our nation into their vision. And you and I both know it doenst work. Take a look at any communist natino now. I don't see you living in a communist nation. I'm certain you would like it, no conservatives bothering you with their opinion.

And your extremist right-wing views are different how? Extremism is bad in any form...

How am I extreme? I am moderate on some issues.

Cite a list of far-right views and Ill tell you "yes" or "no".

Tsk Tsk. You know I don't have problems with conservatives (I partly am one so to speak). Anyway, my point was this is all politics....the same way America had commnists as their bad guy (and now fundamentalists)...it's the same way Arabs have Zionists as their bad guy. Yes, I do wish some could better differentiate between Jews and Zionists.

You're like the poster-boy for every hick Republican who just talks out of their rear just to make a sound. You are pretty much against any kind of change and keep posting in the politics forum even though your views are pretty much disagreed upon by everyone here.

You're for this Iraq war and generally for every move the Bush administration has done and you support America's horrendous foreign policies, yet you seem to be going insane at the thought of two gay people getting married because it threatens the idea of this little perfect ideal that you seem to have.

On top of all this, you make references to religion in all of your posts regarding politics and current events. You clearly don't believe in the separation of the secular and the sacred.

What else do I need to say?