• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

why is tiff needel such a wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
ban? :lol:

nice entrance .... have a nice stay :thumbsup:

haz

what? ban me for telling the truth?

What happened to freedom of speech?? Ok so perhaps I shouldn't have used the word wanker as that's obviously what has upset you....so he tosses off every night while telling himself how great he is...he can swear on t.v but I can't comment on it???

Re: why is tiff needel such a wanker

ann the ***ker hater said:
he really thinks he is so clever...what a twat
:ban?: or maybe :nazirenesis:

I don't think funny is the word i would use...what is wrong with this forum that people can't express an opinion?
He is sad, he get's in the way, he's not funny, he is sad and he swears too much before 9 o clock...and he can't drive...and his teeth are too big

I don't think funny is the word i would use...what is wrong with this forum that people can't express an opinion?
He is sad, he get's in the way, he's not funny, he is sad and he swears too much before 9 o clock...and he can't drive...and his teeth are too big
you can voice your opinion unless it is wrong, in this case your opinion is wrong ;)

bartboy9891 said:
you can voice your opinion unless it is wrong, in this case your opinion is wrong ;)
I think your opinion is wrong..typical american

Re: why is tiff needel such a wanker

bartboy9891 said:
he really thinks he is so clever...what a twat
:ban?: or maybe :nazirenesis:

Grow up stop being so sensitive

*Finds mirror* here look :roll:

I think the first comment of "Ban?" was meant as sarcasm - you'll get used to it if you hang around the site a bit :)

Thank you...recognition for a Needell anti-fan at last...I wish people on forums would stop being so bloody polite...tell it like it is...if he's an idiot just say it....

you never know he might read it and try to change.

The ban suggestions are because of your nick and because all you've done so far is flame people.

does that mean I'm cool really???...I do think he is a prat

sure you can think he's a wanker, but if you could maybe explain why you think that, it would help ...

haz

Good grief....that's the idea of a forum...shall I change my name to I love Tiff Needell and all the other's who go on tv to swear??

Shall I write a thesis on how much I love them? Shall I just spread happiness in the forum world???

Good god, I think you have all lost the plot...He is a fool ... Go on 'Ban me'...make my day ...what a claim to fame...

at least I went out with a bang and I'm not scared to say what I think...

calm down ..... are you easily offended?

haz

All i can say is i may not drive like tiff, but i can swear like him haha :thumbsup:

Good grief....that's the idea of a forum...shall I change my name to I love Tiff Needell and all the other's who go on tv to swear??

Shall I write a thesis on how much I love them? Shall I just spread happiness in the forum world???

Good god, I think you have all lost the plot...He is a fool ... Go on 'Ban me'...make my day ...what a claim to fame...

at least I went out with a bang and I'm not scared to say what I think...
Hate him all you want. you dont need to make a whole thread about how he is wanker :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.