Why they didn't test the Grantusimo S?

Let's face it they can't review every car.

This is even more the case since they've put extra emphasis on entertainment than on actual car reviews in the last couple of years.

Though since we're talking about glaring omissions from the programme, I've always thought it funny that they never got round to reviewing a Maybach considering they've mentioned them in the show a number of times.

It's just one of those things they never got round to for some reason I suppose.

They did review a Maybach, a 62 in Series 1, Ep. 5.

I can't understand why they don't do more normal reviews. I mean, why the season has just 6 episodes? Damn, do the season a bit longer ( like the 10) and put in it some more normal reviews by James and Richard. How hard can it be? :p

Oh quit your whining. They're coming up with a new series this fall with more episodes, James and Richard are going to do their thing when they feel like it, and whatever. If you don't like it, don't watch it, or figure out some way to strongarm the BBC into doing it your way. Either way I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks for that.

Unfortunately in the UK Dave (TV channel) doesn't show series 1 for some unknown reason.

I'll have to get round to downloading the first series at some point.

Probably because of the infamous 'Jason Dawes blacklist' scandal which restricts progamming featuring him from being aired on tv.