Why women cannot fix cars

Uhm, there's no sandwich in my hand, so I don't understand how you could possibly make any extra noises while there's clearly work to be done.:mad:

I love you gave + rep

I made you a sandwich, but I ate it :D

Then dammit, make another one! *clears the desktop with his arm, everything crashing to the ground*

Now clean that up!

It's like 1998 all over again.

Blonde goes to a garage and asks for 710 for her car. Mechanic doesn't know what it is and asks her to show him where this "710" goes. Blonde points under the bonnet and says "There"

OIL

I shall now rejoin my gender and say "shame on those that believe that women know nothing about cars"

I have a cousin who works for a repair ship. Two of my favorite stories:

#1)
Woman calls in and says she has a problem with her Pontiac (pronounced like:) gooooooo-lee. My cousin knows how to fix the problem, but doesn't know the car, and asks her to bring it in. It was a Pontiac 6000 LE.

#2)
Woman comes in with her car because one of her taillights is half-full with fluid. My cousin tells her that it's blinker fluid...it's not that the taillight is filling with liquid...it's that it's half-empty. He tells her that it's kinda expensive to fix, and offers, because she's a repeat customer, to simply refill it for her for free whenever she notices it gets low. Sure enough, every couple of months, she comes in, he puts water into a random empty container, and refills her blinker fluid, and they get a good laugh. After about 6 months or so, apparently she stopped coming in. No idea if she moved, sold the car, died, or figured it out (maybe someone told her) but man...hilarious.

I have a cousin who works for a repair ship. Two of my favorite stories:

#1)
Woman calls in and says she has a problem with her Pontiac (pronounced like:) gooooooo-lee. My cousin knows how to fix the problem, but doesn't know the car, and asks her to bring it in. It was a Pontiac 6000 LE.

#2)
Woman comes in with her car because one of her taillights is half-full with fluid. My cousin tells her that it's blinker fluid...it's not that the taillight is filling with liquid...it's that it's half-empty. He tells her that it's kinda expensive to fix, and offers, because she's a repeat customer, to simply refill it for her for free whenever she notices it gets low. Sure enough, every couple of months, she comes in, he puts water into a random empty container, and refills her blinker fluid, and they get a good laugh. After about 6 months or so, apparently she stopped coming in. No idea if she moved, sold the car, died, or figured it out (maybe someone told her) but man...hilarious.

The best one I heard was in Car and Driver a few years ago. A women called a ford dealer to bring in her boyfriends Ford "Fiso." Appently, the dealer was like, "we make so such vehicle, just bring it in" so she arrives and points at the F-150 badge and says "see, FISO" :lol:

At uni one day I noticed a woman standing next to a car with the bonnet up, and she was peering under the bonnet with a total "I have NO idea" look on her face.

I went over to offer assistance, she said it wouldn't start. Sure enough everything's dead. Figure it's a dead battery, and get my car and leads to jump start it. Give that a go, and still no joy. I'm pretty sure that it's a battery problem and connect my battery up to her car. Sure enough, all good. Check her battery out - not a drop of fluid in it. Apparently she thought that the corrosive buildup around the battery bracket was too much, so she'd drained the battery. I have no idea how she had actually gotten as far as she did. Also told her that she needed water in her radiator. That was getting low, but she wanted to let it run down as she didn't want the green drip spots on her drive (at least she knew where the water and anti-freeze was coming from...)

So when do I get in on this sandwich activity...I'm 'effin hungry.

Katwalk sure must be rich to afford one of those fancy fridges or microwaves with pcs in them.

Katwalk sure must be rich to afford one of those fancy fridges or microwaves with pcs in them.

My fridge has apples in it :p
of the actual fruit variety
i-made-you-a-cookie-but-i-eated-it.jpg

kat has blue hair :D

dude, this far in the thread and only one pair of hilariously fake tits? what the hell man??