Why You Should Own A Corvette

I like pickles.

PICKLES ARE TOO EXPENSIVE WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TAKE A CUCUMBER AND THROW SOME SUSPENSION MODS ON IT. SO MUCH CHEAPER THAN A PICKLE AND IT'S FASTER.

PICKLES ARE TOO EXPENSIVE WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TAKE A CUCUMBER AND THROW SOME SUSPENSION MODS ON IT. SO MUCH CHEAPER THAN A PICKLE AND IT'S FASTER.

The pickle uses an inferior chassis. Can't slap on a new chassis.

How about you extricate the pickle from your rectum and stop derailing this thread already? :)

dat thread derail tho...

Yeah that's it, I don't and have never driven my car "hard"... lol

You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks. Back roads are not hard, drag racing is not hard, the vast majority of track day drivers are not hard.

If a professional driver can drive a Ford Transit around the 'ring, I'm pretty sure they could drive almost anything else around the 'ring.

Whoosh! Try reading it again.

Except for the part where the Ford Racing parts sold in their catalog are the exact same parts used on the Cobras and Boss Mustangs that have seen all the necessary R&D...

Oh so I can just build a Laguna Seca Boss 302 for peanuts because I ordered the parts through a catalog?! Damn, who knew. I guess that would only cost me, what, 5k in parts? Way better than the 50k the LS edition cost new! And I can even go slower than a Corvette!

Corvettes have their brake fade problems as well.

C5 and older ones do fade with modern sport rubber, as it's just too small a disk size, but C6 and C7 cars don't fade even at Laguna Seca on a hot day with track tires.

How about you extricate the pickle from your rectum and stop derailing this thread already? :)

This thread has not been on the right track since page 2...

- - - Updated - - -

You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks. Back roads are not hard, drag racing is not hard, the vast majority of track day drivers are not hard.
Pfft... You think pro-driver on a race track is hard on a car? Try pothole filled highways here...

who wants an e-pickle?

Hey guy's what's going on in this...
img-img.png

Right...I'll just be on my way then..

You take a race car and drive in on the street and it will break itself apart after a few potholes and sharp driveways.

You take a race car and drive in on the street and it will break itself apart after a few potholes and sharp driveways.

Uh nope.

[video=youtube;fta-Era-MyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fta-Era-MyM[/video]

People have also converted IndyCars to run on the street with indicators and everything. Dunno how they do but it's been done. I also knew a few Spec Miata guys who drove their car in the race, then drove it home.

Really a race car on the road is no more difficult than a stanced/slammed car on the road. Just avoid overheating at lights.

I mean, they do this sometimes and seem to do okay.

[video=youtube;vXfP6vT-qiU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXfP6vT-qiU[/video]

The video in the previous post showed me nothing because the car went though zero pot holes and up no sharp driveways.

bill+clinton+is+a+sociopathic+sex+predator.jpg

The video in the previous post showed me nothing because the car went though zero pot holes and up no sharp driveways.

Sooo, a GT3 Cup car getting 3 wheels in the air is not an indication that it can take it? Right. The Mustang in your sig is lower than the damn Cup cars...

Good, cause it sounded like you blew a fuse there.

Yeah, I did, because of your fucking bullshit twathead faggotry, which I am fucking tired of on this entire board. Most of this place are pretentious faffynannys. That is my fucking word.

Last edited:
Sooo, a GT3 Cup car getting 3 wheels in the air is not an indication that it can take it? Right. The Mustang in your sig is lower than the damn Cup cars...

Yeah, I did, because of your fucking bullshit twathead faggotry, which I am fucking tired of on this entire board. Most of this place are pretentious faffynannys. That is my fucking word.

Considering that half the forum has given me rep for my posts here (and I gather you too), we can rest assured sanity has won. No need to blow a gasket over these two.

Considering that half the forum has given me rep for my posts here (and I gather you too), we can rest assured sanity has won. No need to blow a gasket over these two.

Sanity checks and +reps? That's what this is all about now?

For someone complaining about masterbatorial material, seems you've managed to find your share, and you don't seem all that upset about it.

Then why do you even come here?