Why You Should Own A Corvette

Yeah, I did, because of your fucking bullshit twathead faggotry, which I am fucking tired of on this entire board. Most of this place are pretentious faffynannys. That is my fucking word.

Time for the WHAAAAAAAAMBULANCE

pVq7aDb.jpg

Last edited:
Can't we just all get along?

Why You Should Own A Corvette

Yeah, as long as you don't talk about mustangs, suspension, or vehicle dynamics because us mere mortals know nothing since we're not professional race car drivers, physics and engineering be damned.

Last edited:
Both cars are good for their intended audiences. Corvette is a slightly more rounded muscle car that competes with European sports cars like the Porsche Boxster. Mustang is more suitable as an every day muscle car, being relatively more practical. Again, it's all about purpose. Each car does its function well.

Both cars are good for their intended audiences. Corvette is a slightly more rounded muscle car that competes with European sports cars like the Porsche Boxster. Mustang is more suitable as an every day muscle car, being relatively more practical. Again, it's all about purpose. Each car does its function well.

Ofc neither is a muscle car :)

The corvette is a true sports car, there is really nothing muscle about it. It only competes with the Boxster on price - it terms of performance it's not even remotely close. I'd definitely pit the vette against the 911 and the Z06 against Italy's best.

You can put your kids in the back seat of a Mustang, not get pulled over and ticketed. You cannot put your kids in the back of Corvette and not expect a ticket.
I would think that you're more likely to get pulled over in the mustang because it's a car popular with younger guys, whereas the typical corvette buyer is much older. For example, insurance on a Mustang is much more expensive than on a corvette here.

You can put your kids in the back seat of a Mustang, not get pulled over and ticketed. You cannot put your kids in the back of Corvette and not expect a ticket.

I would think that you're more likely to get pulled over in the mustang because it's a car popular with younger guys, whereas the typical corvette buyer is much older. For example, insurance on a Mustang is much more expensive than on a corvette here.

I'm not sure if you missed the joke or just completely ignored it.

Yeah, I did, because of your fucking bullshit twathead faggotry, which I am fucking tired of on this entire board. Most of this place are pretentious faffynannys. That is my fucking word.
Two homophobic slurs in three sentences! You are almost eligible for Westboro Baptist Church membership!

Two homophobic slurs in three sentences! You are almost eligible for Westboro Baptist Church membership!

Don't forget the sprinkling of misogyny on top.

I'd think it would be more ZR-1 territory no?
When the C6Z came out it held its own against the F430 and the Gallardo, just like the C5Z did against the 360. The ZR1 chased the 458 around, as well as the 8385727 different editions of the Gallardo. Now the C7Z has to step up to the plate and I don't doubt that they will.

I'd think it would be more ZR-1 territory no?
Given the power output of the upcoming Z06, there is a very good chance that Chevy won't make a ZR-1 this time around.

Child seats and corvettes don't mix.

and that's just a C5 Z06 with only 400hp.

GM just recalled 3.16 million more cars..... bringing the total to 20 million. They just recalled even more Corvettes for a airbag issue with child seats. Another fail for GM and another reason why corvettes sucks.

http://jalopnik.com/gm-just-recalle...ource=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

While GM has certainly fucked up quite a bit here, I don't think this is really a valid mark against the Corvette itself. All cars have known weak spots (including mine, fucking window regulators!) and most have recalls as well. I'm sure Ford has plenty under their belt.

While GM has certainly fucked up quite a bit here, I don't think this is really a valid mark against the Corvette itself. All cars have known weak spots (including mine, fucking window regulators!) and most have recalls as well. I'm sure Ford has plenty under their belt.

What the fuck is up with window regulators? All the cars I owned/own have that as a known issue.