Why You Should Own A Corvette

Not on a hill. The Vette uses disks brakes at all four wheels, but I am sure that the parking brake is a mini drum.

Not on a hill. The Vette uses disks brakes at all four wheels, but I am sure that the parking brake is a mini drum.

Why are you sure about that? I've seen a few different setups, Audi had ebrake connected to rear disks, Scoob uses a drum inside the rotor and G35 "sport" (was never badged that but essentially that's what it was) has special little ebrake calipers separate from the main brakes in the back. Not sure what Z uses since I have yet to take the rear apart but I think it might be drum-in-rotor as well.

because nothing tastes better than shrimp in the desert.

I had shrimp tacos in Lake Havasu last night, they were pretty dank...

reason 2435625345

a couple pics I took of my car at Watkins Glen yesterday.

65316bf9b9794ade9118eaacce498308.jpg

34bc417bc671a5c68f0ec8837b5d86f9.jpg

423ac9c9c08b25e4ec5cf76afb7666fe.jpg

12da2bcdf5080d8388fc8737f472e47f.jpg

Last edited:
C7 came into my work today. I agree that the only car on the same level of Ugly is the Pontiac Aztek. Also made my GM.

- - - Updated - - -

So are you saying that NONE of the current owners use the parking brake when the car is parked?

Because they are all buying auto corvettes lol

C7 came into my work today. I agree that the only car on the same level of Ugly is the Pontiac Aztek. Also made my GM
Who are you agreeing with, exactly? Stevie Wonder?

Last edited:
Yellow C6 Z06's look good. The original yellow, not this puke yellow.

The Guy In Charge Of The C7 Corvette's Design Made The Pontiac Aztek.

http://jalopnik.com/the-guy-in-charge-of-the-c7-corvettes-design-made-the-1440352459

This is why the C7 is so damn ugly.
No one's disputing who designed the car. And there does not appear to be anyone who thinks it's ugly, apart from yourself. So again, I ask you, who are you agreeing with?

Car designers always design cars that look similar. Ever noticed how the new Jaguars look like Aston-Martins? Yep, same designer.
oh-please-tell-me-more.jpg