Wiesmann Roadster MF5 coming to Frankfurt

Polly

wants a cracker
Official Press Release:

Wiesmann, the luxury sports car maker, will be presenting an absolutely stunning example of its hand-crafted sports car range - the Wiesmann Roadster MF5 - to visitors at the 63rd International Motor Show in Frankfurt.

The Wiesmann Roadster MF5 takes even experienced sports car enthusiasts into a brand new dimension of driving enjoyment, delivering a top speed of 310 km/h and completing the sprint from standstill to 100 km/h in 3.9 seconds. This exclusive open-air experience will only be available to a select few because the spirited power package is only being produced in a limited edition of 55. Equipped with a V10 engine, 507 HP and 520 Nm torque, it's a car that appeals to all the senses. It also literally hugs the road as a result of perfect weight distribution.

Not only does the Wiesmann MF5 have a lot to boast about under the bonnet, it also has an impressive exterior: the low body, the typical retro-style Wiesmann design and the wide tyres communicate exclusive driving enjoyment at first glance - a promise that is also made by the car's purist interior fittings. No superfluous driving actions are necessary and everything that the driver needs to operate the vehicle is within perfect reach.

It goes without saying that the essential combination of sportiness and safety are also consistently implemented in the new roadster. For example, the rear wing plus perfectly balanced suspension set-up guarantees the necessary stability, even at top speeds. The roadster version of the MF5 also has an extandable wing for perfect handling on the race track and on the road. The torsion-resistant aluminium monocoque with integrated side-impact protection, dual stage driver and passenger airbags, ABS, DSC and many other safety features ensure that the driver still feels safe, even when his endorphin levels are sky high.

The basic price of the Wiesmann Roadster MF5 is EUR 189,500.

Wiesmann is exhibiting at Booth B18 in Hall 5.

Useless Teaser pic:

297131296.jpg

GT MF5:

GT%20MF5_20th.jpg

wiesmann-gt-mf5-04.jpg

Hey Wiesmann, if you see someone straying around at your booth in Frankfurt: It's me, lickin' stealin' your cars.

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap.......

It looks great, but nothing says "penis mobile" louder than this.

Courtesy of MotorAuthority

wiesmann-mf5-coupe_100226995_l.jpg

wiesmann-mf5-motorauthority-009_100213698_l.jpg

wiesmann-mf5-motorauthority-011_100213700_l.jpg

I need new pants. 2nd post I look in a row to make me need new pants.

Looks like a Z4M on crack. :cool:

Mmmm....yes...

I saw some in person at a local dealer (Formula Motors) when I was living in Abu Dhabi. The roadster's are delicious and the interiors are Spyker-esque (sans-aeronautical touches).

I also just noticed that they stole the E46 coupe's indicators though :lol:

That was quick :)
Looks much better now :roll:

I think some cars should be allowed to be driven without number plates, for "aesthetic reasons" :D

Strangely, that rear spoiler looks good...
Excuse me while I get fresh underwear.

fap fap fap fap fap....are you all saying something, i seem to hear something.....fap fap fap fap fap

FUCKEN DO WANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there you go, it's been ruined.

Sorry, but I think it looks like a kit car filled with foam and Bondo. The regular Wiesmann is a gorgeous, classy, refined supercar that prides itself on not being too shouty. This...looks more like driving an E-Type into a Pep Boys catalog, and makes the Wiesmann shape look even more like Ace and Gary's Penismobile than it already was.

aceandgary.JPG

:yucky: