• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Wild STi

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
it's in my city, the owner is a really cool guy, he blew his first engine (he had upped the boost) and bought another one to drive while the blown one was getting rebuilt...

results at a low (reliable) boost, 442awhp 8)

STI-Power%20005.jpg

For more pics

http://www.bmwquebec.com/pics/Sti-Power/

Video

www.bmwquebec.com/videos/STI-Power.mpg

I think I'm in love. <3

(For those who didn't know, an STi is my "realistic" dream car, although I'd probably have mine in black.)

Saw him on the road a few weeks ago, it looks fucking nice, although I normally don't like STi's this one without emblems, a drop and those wheels = sex

STi's would always be an awesome car :thumbsup: ... that dude managed to mount his intercooler at the front neatly, you can barely see the piping

when he started the project, he said that car included, it would cost around $100k CDN :?

So.. that's like $40 American? :p

That camera work is atrocious, or the suspension is hard as a rock, I'm not sure. :p

Viper007Bond said:
I think I'm in love. <3

(For those who didn't know, an STi is my "realistic" dream car, although I'd probably have mine in black.)

Ditto here. An Impreza to me is like the everyday ideal, but I happen to like the traditional blue. Now that I think about it, black seems kind of uncommon for an STi, and that would be a good thing.

Viper007Bond said:

He siad 100k, so I take that to mean 100,000??? Seems like a lot, eh?

I like the Sti, it's my fav car for a long time but kinda out growing it now (and god I am only 23 ...)

But anyway, Blue and gold rim ... hmm .....
If I do get one, I'd probably get the Gunmetal pearl grey or whatever that color is called with gunmetal prodrive rims.

But nicely done though. 442 awhp ... must be running like 500+ hp at the fly then.

jeffy777 said:
Viper007Bond said:

He siad 100k, so I take that to mean 100,000??? Seems like a lot, eh?
I know, I was joking about the comparison of Canadian dollars to US dollars. :p And I really meant to say $40k, but $40 works too. ^_^

its kinda werid to see how much u guys have to pay for these cars which are nearly half the price in hk.

true coz no one imports it here, if it was improt i recon it wont be much more expensive. supercars are so much cheaper in HK u know. i saw a diablo that was 650,000HKD, should be less now coz i bet it hasnt been sold

he needs to learn how to hold a camera

haz