Will there be a Season 2 and when?

Lynxfx

Car(s)
'15 Jaguar F-Type Coupe R
I would say the first season was moderately successful and personally I really like where the show is going.

So has there been any news of a second season yet? Maybe for the summer or early fall?

no, the trolls have successfully canceled the show.

and now, they'll go back to complaining on why Top Gear UK doesn't review enough American cars.

I believe I read somewhere that they have already started filming season 2, and that they have the studio booked sometime in February for the in studio bits.

no, the trolls have successfully canceled the show.

and now, they'll go back to complaining on why Top Gear UK doesn't review enough American cars.

:lol:

If the in-studio-taping-to-season-premiere turnaround for S1 is any indication (mid/late October in studio, mid/late November premiere), maybe we'll be seeing new TG US in March? Maybe just after/close to when the UK S16 finale airs on BBCA?

Last edited:
I hope the show is renewed. I have to say I liked certain parts better than the British version. And I've seen every single episode of Top Gear (UK) since 2003.

Good! Glad they kept all three hosts. So when are the new episodes going to air?

Yeah, that has to be the case.

Meanwhile, Adam's tweeted to a couple of followers that there should be an announcement regarding US S2 soon.

since it looks like there will be a Season 2, i hope there is one big change...fire the current producers. they need to quit trying to script the show so much and just let the host be themselves more. and tanner needs to remove the stick from his bum and rutledge needs to be less retarded.

So we want to fire the TGUK producers from TGUS, yeah, that'll happen.

since it looks like there will be a Season 2, i hope there is one big change...fire the current producers. they need to quit trying to script the show so much and just let the host be themselves more. and tanner needs to remove the stick from his bum and rutledge needs to be less retarded.
I think you'll find Rutledge was just being Rutledge and that if you didn't like him before, I can't see him changing your mind next Season either. Generally however, I agree with you in that they should lighten up a little and start being themselves, which I think you'll find will happen if there is indeed a Season 2 :).