• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

win a new $7500 computer

Andrew911tt

Car(s)
2008 MazdaSpeed3 GT
http://www.popularmechanics.com/monsterpc

I am reluctant to give this web site up because it will hurt my chances to win but I couldn't be that mean.

Good luck to all who enter

(this is not a scam)

-NEC ND 3500A
-(2)nVidia 6800 Ultras
-(2)74GB 10K RPM Raptors
-(2)300GB 7.2K RPM
-400GB 7.2K RPM
-(4) Corsair Twin X 512MB
-ASUS A8N SLi Deluxe
-AMD Athlon 64 FX-55
-Silverstone TJ06 Wndtunnel

PMX0405Supergrade000_sm.jpg

jeah only US people can answer that

They're totally gonna sell my personal information, but oh well.

^^^ lol, That computer sure is tempting. I just bought a brand new Sony Vaio so I don't need one :p

If I won that, I'd probably just steal all the parts outta it as I already have a pretty kick ass computer. I'd have to get exact specs to see if it's any better than my mobo (I doubt it) and stuff.

Viper007Bond said:
If I won that, I'd probably just steal all the parts outta it as I already have a pretty kick ass computer. I'd have to get exact specs to see if it's any better than my mobo (I doubt it) and stuff.

Lol, what do u have that could match the thing above?

i only have a blue led light that can match that box :cry: and perhaps the peice of arcylic on the side :cry:

The reason that it is $7500 is because the spent something like $3500 just on the software so that actual computer is only worth like $4000

TechZ said:
damn, always US only :(

Oh come on now hehehe, UK has TWO car shows, and what do we Americans have. NASCAR?

Viper007Bond said:

What exactly do you have there? post a picture and specs, i'm very curious :)

Viper007Bond said:

by the way what are the specs on your comp

Well, not match it, but my system isn't bad enough to deem just replacing it. Like it the above system has water cooling, I'd steal that, etc.

I have a P4 3.0 GHz with Hyper Threading
Gig of PC3200 DDR in dual channel (I'd steal some RAM as I really would like to have 1.5GB or 2GB)
74GB 10k RPM WD Raptor as my boot drive (Raptors in RAID aren't all that much faster)
250GB Maxtor
400GB Seagate
ATI 9800 "XT" (modded Pro) <-- the worst part in my system, I really need a new video card
ASUS P4P800-E Deluxe mobo
Zalman heatsink
CD Burner
DVD Burner
Audigy 2 ZS
Logitech Z-680 5.1 Speakers (500W RMS, 1000W peak)

and a bunch more goodies

Their system is definetly better, but I like my Pentium over their 64bit AMD.

IMG_7453.jpg

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_7458.jpg

why do you like your pentium 4 over athlon 64

or is the awnser just because

Just because. :p

I have an 2.6 P4 with hyper threading, and I like that better than the previous AMD Athlons, but the 64, I'm not so sure.....it's supposed to be pretty nice.