• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

WINAMP -> play the song thats marked (foobar style)

Buba

Wants Rick Astley's Babies
Car(s)
BMW M235i
Yeah,
I was wondering if there is a plugin that can do that...

If you guys didn't get it:
I play a song, and I just mark the next one, and winamp plays that one. It should not mess up the playlist...

Any idea?

Buba

Dude, that is actually more than I expected... Thanks a lot. You can cue up multiple songs... Awesome!!!

Buba

Yeah, I was using foobar for a short while... It gets styled with style xp automatically... So it didn't look that bad... The multiple playlist thing was quite good...

Dunno why I switched over to winamp again... I'm happy with it now anyway

Buba

i always used winamp, simple, low memory consumption, fast, and does the job perfectly fine ;)

Yeah, but I really don't know what that would be... Maybe inplemented music database with mass mp3 tagger or something... I got the pro version, but I don't use any of those features...

I guess, Itunes is a temporary thing... Right now macs are soo cool :-( Heck, I even use a OSX theme for Windows.

Buba

:oops: hehe me too: i even had that program-bar like the Mac on the bottom of my screen.

Right now my desktop is a nice Porsche 911 Turbo wallpaper and the default WinXP look. I always try to find better desktop themes, but I always return to the good ol' XP look.

Winamp has not a very good library I think. I only use the playlist window with all my songs in. In iTunes, you have got a simple view where you can see artist/song/rating. But i'd rather eat my master thesis than install iTunes.

Yeah, me too.
Just one list with 6000 songs... (no more space on my mp3 partition ;-) ) and a hefty use of the "j" key to search for the right ones.. and now "q" as well...
I really don't need a library or my mp3s...

Buba

i dont make use of the library as well, i have a 2-3list according to genre, and a full one where i also use J and now Q as well ;)

Buba said:
Yeah, me too.
Just one list with 6000 songs... (no more space on my mp3 partition ;-) ) and a hefty use of the "j" key to search for the right ones.. and now "q" as well...
I really don't need a library or my mp3s...

Buba

haha sounds very silmilar to my setup