• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Winding Road, Free downloadable car magasine

GTV V6

Car(s)
Audi TT V6, Skoda Octavia vRS NX
I've just read the latest Issue (number 6) and I enjoyed it so much that I thought I'd put a linky here...

http://www.windingroad.com/

This is bound to have been discussed before so if it's a repost, SORRY (I'm always saying that, the search on this site is shite).

The first few issues were a bit small as it was obviously just starting and was a new concept but it really seems to be finding its feet recently.

Oh, did I mention it's Free ?

I also had a pleasant surprise, the article about the Aston V8 Vantage was from EVO magasine,

Wow looks good, DL now :thumbsup:

Awesome!!! Looking really good, downloading previous issues! :thumbsup:

Excelent!

Great magazine, I've been reading it for a few months now. A free magazine? Whoda thunk? Are they hiring? :mrgreen:

Repost...

Viper really could make that search button a quater of the screen...

nice articles/reviews! A bit blunt, however entertaining non the less. Cobalt seems like an impressive offering and the Vantage is to die for... droool*

Buba said:
Repost...

I looked, I really did, You try typing "winding road" into the search box and see how many completely unrelated topics it throws up...

GTV V6 said:
Buba said:
Repost...

I looked, I really did, You try typing "winding road" into the search box and see how many completely unrelated topics it throws up...

Very true, I never bother searching, I just say I did :p

Search is too fucking timeconsuming...

Edit: awesome magazine! 68 pages, where can you find that nowadays?

GTV V6 said:
Buba said:
Repost...

14 matches, it only takes 20 seconds to browse through them... comon! :roll:

Thx

That's really cool!!!! 3 Year subscription signed up, and heh, paid for lol. Excellent!!

Renesis said:
GTV V6 said:
Buba said:
Repost...

OK, so which if these "14" entries is it ?
windingroad.jpg

The third one's mine...

Edit, Click image to expand...

Bah forget it guys, geez, I've been checking this site every day now for a few months and this is the first I've seen of Winding Road. Good onya GTV V6, without this thread I'd still have no idea about it. It's a good read too!!

GTV V6 said:
Renesis said:
GTV V6 said:
Buba said:
Repost...

OK, so which if these "14" entries is it ?
windingroad.jpg

The third one's mine...

Edit, Click image to expand...

it's not there, probably had a spelling error originally, but there was a topic about it. Anyway, I'm not the one who told you it was a repost and since this isn't locked yet, you already know what I think ;)

Bump!

Just skimmed through it and it's some quality stuff! :D

matt_shaw said:
Issue 10 just got out! Looks like it's a hot one!
Yeah

Wish I could be the lucky bugger who did the AMG supertest!! I love this magazine, its a good read. I wonder when they'll start make people paying for it....