Windows Phone 7 beats Android and iPhone4 in an... unusual test.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
This probably should also go to the awesome thread.

:rofl:

Last edited:
wow. what a waste of money

I highly doubt he bought them all on his own money. I bet he made a website asking people for donations. Knowing the internet, I bet he could easily find 1900 people to each send him a dollar with the promise of uploading the video to youtube.

Last edited:
Also, buy a full replacement warranty from Best Buy. No questions asked phone replacement.

LOL yeah saw that on Engadget, pretty much only thing that it has going for it :)

Seen it a couple days and laughed cos I really dont like touchphones... but this only shows the Windows phone doesn't have a safety temperature sensor doesn't it?

I'm glad someone made that, it's a question that's kept me awake for weeks. I'm not too worried that the Android phone cooked first though, I don't plan on grilling mine.

Couldn't that have been accomplished with broken ones?

I just bought a phone for 35$ shipped and was contemplating if that was a waste of money. Destroying fully functional expensive things for the lulz always bothers me.

Me too. You should see the rubbish I have around the house - two record decks not played since 1993 for example.

Oh I just brought home a turntable that probably hasn't been used since I was in elementary school. I need to find a new belt thing for it though the old one disintegrated.

Me too. You should see the rubbish I have around the house - two record decks not played since 1993 for example.

Oh I just brought home a turntable that probably hasn't been used since I was in elementary school. I need to find a new belt thing for it though the old one disintegrated.

Thanks both of you for reminding me that I need to fire up an old CCTV monitor that's sitting in the tech rubbish pile here at work, to see if it's colour or B&W. If it's the former and it works it would make a very nice preview monitor for my video editing. :)

Oh yes and I thought the same thing about it being a waste of phones.

I think the windows phone benefited from being on the inside away for the most direct flames on the outer edges...

Also benefited from the lack of overheating protection. The other 2 phones shut down, the windows phone literally cooked.