Windows Phone 7 beats Android and iPhone4 in an... unusual test.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
This probably should also go to the awesome thread.

:rofl:

Last edited:

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
wow. what a waste of money

I highly doubt he bought them all on his own money. I bet he made a website asking people for donations. Knowing the internet, I bet he could easily find 1900 people to each send him a dollar with the promise of uploading the video to youtube.

Last edited:

smib

is a big honkin' homo
Car(s)
2010 Mazda3
Also, buy a full replacement warranty from Best Buy. No questions asked phone replacement.

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT
LOL yeah saw that on Engadget, pretty much only thing that it has going for it :)

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
Seen it a couple days and laughed cos I really dont like touchphones... but this only shows the Windows phone doesn't have a safety temperature sensor doesn't it?

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
Couldn't that have been accomplished with broken ones?

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
I just bought a phone for 35$ shipped and was contemplating if that was a waste of money. Destroying fully functional expensive things for the lulz always bothers me.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Oh I just brought home a turntable that probably hasn't been used since I was in elementary school. I need to find a new belt thing for it though the old one disintegrated.

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
2012 MX-5 Kuro PRHT, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
Me too. You should see the rubbish I have around the house - two record decks not played since 1993 for example.

Oh I just brought home a turntable that probably hasn't been used since I was in elementary school. I need to find a new belt thing for it though the old one disintegrated.

Thanks both of you for reminding me that I need to fire up an old CCTV monitor that's sitting in the tech rubbish pile here at work, to see if it's colour or B&W. If it's the former and it works it would make a very nice preview monitor for my video editing. :)

Oh yes and I thought the same thing about it being a waste of phones.

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
I think the windows phone benefited from being on the inside away for the most direct flames on the outer edges...

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Also benefited from the lack of overheating protection. The other 2 phones shut down, the windows phone literally cooked.