[Winter Olympics Special] February 12, 2006

Was it just me, or was the Aygo football MUCH more exciting than the swift ice Hockey?
I thought so too- I think the Swift segment was more for laughs: Jeremy generally screwing up and having fun. Besides the Mini, it's my favorite segment of the special for that very reason- our guys generally 'cocking about' for laughs.

James: Who's side are you on?
Jeremy: I am totally impartial. *I've given you every possible opportunity!*

The music in that but is pretty good, too!

Now I'm hunting down both clips to watch them back-to-back. :D

This was one of the best Top Gear specials around. My favorite event was the car hockey game.

During parts of this episode I noticed that JC was wearing a Palestinian scarf around this nick, is there any symbolic reason for that?

BTW, a very nice episode.

FTPs. (Quiky's is your best bet.)

Just watched it online. Really good episode...
My favourite Event was the first one , with Clarkson shooting with an MP5 on the Target, after phoning his wife how the seats go down. :D

Greetz

hi everyone, this is my first post :), hope this is the right place to post this: why there isn't any 3d about this special in "TG What's That Song"? i was looking for some songs but nothing...

^ Yes, there is. 8x00.

During parts of this episode I noticed that JC was wearing a Palestinian scarf around this nick, is there any symbolic reason for that?

BTW, a very nice episode.

Hmm I was wondering that when I was watching the repeat on BBC a while ago. The keffiyah is somewhat a fashion statement in the UK, when that episode was filmed I'd say they were popular. I don't think JC is politically-minded outside of UK politics. But then again he's hardly trendy...

Yeah, it's a bit confusing, that. 7x07 in the torrents, 8x00 for WTS. Hrm...

We are on the cutting edge of cocking about.......greatest line ever......