Got my crystals in today, I installed the 4.9MHz one first, I may try the 4.4MHz one tomorrow though, this one seems to have a drop in torque around the 5252rpm crossover, which has been reported by others who use this crystal. I set the timing a few different times with drives in between and I got it set so the drop off isn't so bad, but it's still there.
Today was the day for my dyno, but I hadn't changed my tires because it was still snowing until yesterday. So this morning I wake up and start loading my tires into the Miata. I though I could put one in the trunk and stack the other three on the passenger seat, after all they're on little 195/55/14s. It doesn't work. They are way bigger than I thought. Or my car is way smaller. I couldn't put a tire in the passenger footwell because the door wouldn't close, and I could only stack two on the seat because otherwise they'd fall out the open window. I had to remove the spare tire from the trunk to fit in one tire, and the last tire I bungie corded to the seatbelt brace bar and leaded it backwards against the passenger seat. Oh, I forgot to add that this was at 10am and it was about 20 degrees, -7 for you brits. I must have looked hilarious driving with my jacket gloves and hat with all these tires piled in around me.
Then I cruised up to the dyno, I put down 5 runs at two different fuel cuts/crystals. I made a max of 109.5whp. For some reason they didn't put torque on it so someone calculate it for me please, thank you.