WIP Porsche Martini 935 vector

Got my shirt yesterday, AWESUM!!!!

received mine today and it is teh awesome. I have to fight off hot chicks all the time when I wear them.
Them and gay porsche lovers

Old thread, but I couldn't help notice that this animation is of a 935/76 and not 935/78 "Moby Dick", which I assume is where the "Save The Whales" humor is aimed towards.

Cool idea for a shirt, though!

Last edited:
You joined just to post that? o_O

Also it is in reference to the whaletail spoiler.

Last edited:
You joined just to post that? o_O

Also it is in reference to the whaletail spoiler.

Sadly so! I was Googling 935 images and ran across the cool vector.

I didn't even consider the 'whale-tail' reference!

Again, not bashing the shirt...I'd love to have one if they're still available!!

We've actually got 935/76 (Chassis 001) at our shop, so it's great to see some appreciation for the old girl.

Holy cow.

I actually did a vector of a 935/78, but people were like, "that car doesn't have a whale tail." Hence the 76.

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/tw/twerp129/2009/06/01/mobywhat.jpg

Awesome!

Holy cow.

I actually did a vector of a 935/78, but people were like, "that car doesn't have a whale tail." Hence the 76.

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/tw/twerp129/2009/06/01/mobywhat.jpg

Any way of getting a "Save The Whales" tee?

I think I have a couple left, shoot me the size you need and I can see if I have it.

Any "Save the Whale" shirts left?! I googled this, when I saw it I immediately knew that I absolutely needed one. Killer freaking idea! If you guys need someone with a vinyl plotter to do some decals, I'm your man!

if "Moby what" will be printed on a shirt, I'll have one

I don't have the resources to do t-shirts right now, however, they do have high quality heat press vinyl that would make wonderful t-shirts. This is the route I will be taking for a personal shirt. I'm torn as to whether I should produce these to sell as this is not my idea but demand is obviously larger than the current supply.

I wouldn't be making these for profit, I just think it is an incredibly great idea, though morally I'm still torn??? :?

I don't mind if you make them for personal use. I was never happy with the original design and have reworked it. I will be selling them in poster form in the next couple months, perhaps I will sell t-shirts with the new design if I can get enough interest. T-shirts are a bitch to offload and profit margins are slim.

Moby what will be printed as well, that design still needs some color. I'll try and upload the new design later. My computer needs a new power cable so I'll possibly upload it then.

If these are done in transparent background vinyl, that would be tempting :O

that's so pretty, you've inspired me to use your technique :O

I'd definitely buy a "Save the Whales" if you decided to sell them again.

Just a precaution...