• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Woman poses naked on car at Detroit motor show

Overheat

Forum Addict
nekkid-challenger.jpg

As if the Detroit motor show wasn't exciting enough, security guards discovered a naked woman stretched out on top of the Dodge Challenger concept at 2.30am on Monday morning, surrounded by a group of car fans with camera phones.

The show's venue, Cobo Hall, was supposed to be closed at the time, with access restricted to workers and security guards. However, the blonde woman, said to have been somewhat drunk, must have been smuggled in to get intimate with the muscle car.

Show officials are taking the security breach seriously. "The only people who are supposed to be on the floor at that time are people who are working," said Rod Alberts of the Detroit Auto Dealers Association, which sponsors the show. "We want to get to the bottom of this and make sure it doesn't happen again."

Meanwhile, Chrysler can't be unhappy about one of its concept cars appearing to be sexier than the competition.

"We heard they were all over the Challenger," said Jason Vines, a spokesman for the Chrysler Group, which had tried to give its cars more sex appeal by bringing in fully-clothed Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria to pose at its exhibit.

"Obviously, this car is a magnet. We want people to love these cars - but not in that way," he added. (Associated Press)

Dodge Challanger = Sub Zero now!!

btw: Shouldn't these threads go in Off Topic or something lol

any more pics somewhere?

I seriously wonder if this was something secretly pushed by DaimlerChrysler for publicity's sake. Nowadays a company really needs something truly random to get attention, and this would just be the ticket. Who cares if they admit to it or not, it accomplished its goal.

(end conspiracy theory)

Labcoatguy said:
I seriously wonder if this was something secretly pushed by DaimlerChrysler for publicity's sake. Nowadays a company really needs something truly random to get attention, and this would just be the ticket. Who cares if they admit to it or not, it accomplished its goal.

(end conspiracy theory)

Yeas, and DaimlerChrysler needs all of the help they can get!

Lusitano said:
Labcoatguy said:

(end conspiracy theory)

Yeas, and DaimlerChrysler needs all of the help they can get!
It wouldn't be the first time, either! :p

http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=8472

Yep, Daimler Crysler have had their fair-share of public embaressments :roll:

Luckily their sales figures are going up though (cos certain stockholders count on that...).

Viper007Bond said:
bartboy9891 said:
any more pics somewhere?

Wasn't there a no nipple rule? Since the Chief officer demands to see them I guess we can turn it into a p0rn board now??? 8)

there's a nipple rule? :?

when i think of it, must be, caus i only can remember dicks being posted :lol:

^ Its not in the Forum rules... Or not anymore... But it was somewhere, since I was Nazimod'ed by Ren at some point for a slightly nipplish music video...

I really have nothing witty to add to this, besides the fact that that's awesome and Chrysler definitely gets the hint to build it.

Maybe if a fat naked guy posed by the Aspen, Chrysler would get the hint not to build that! :lol:

BlaRo said:
Maybe if a fat naked guy posed by the Aspen, Chrysler would get the hint not to build that! :lol:

Let's see how much weight I can gain in two days, hm? :evil:

I have read this story for a few days on a couple other boards, but no one has any good pics...some even look chopped!!! :thumbsdown:

Yeah, even the one at the top looks chopped.