• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

WooooHoooo!! GM to sell share in FHI!!

flyingfridge

Car(s)
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec, VW Passat 118TSI
toyota are buying them? hmm :unsure:

its funny because the 9-2X isnt really bad when i saw it in person (the joint car with saab) but the joint saab and GM 9-7X is awful...ugly, ugly, ugly :yucky:

Subaru is free from what?

If anything, Subaru might just turn into sleeping pill alternatives now that Toyota owns a piece :?

niteriyder said:
Subaru is free from what?

GM's meddling, bumbling, muddling, inefficient, loss-making, bureaucracy-driven, politics-focussed management.*

(Though they have given us the Z06 :))

* Before you ask, I have firsthand experience of this, that's how I know.

They need to be bought by some Italians, mabye FIAT, OOH, or Germans, Audi/Lambo maybe...just think, a German/Italian, Japanese car :drool:

why can't they just be owned by the japanese?? FIAT leaks money like sieve and the German companies are waaaay too convervative and they try to make everything "premium" :?

A Impreza drive + MR2 chassis = a beautiful thing :cry: hopefully they do something like that :)

astroboymoto said:
why can't they just be owned by the japanese?? FIAT leaks money like sieve and the German companies are waaaay too convervative and they try to make everything "premium" :?

and complicated, because as u know thier logic is this:
complicated=premium=better

idrive and SMG whatever-number-they-are-up-to anyone? :p

Cruzz563 said:
They need to be bought by some Italians, mabye FIAT, OOH, or Germans, Audi/Lambo maybe...just think, a German/Italian, Japanese car :drool:
you mean like the alfa romeo that was design by mitsubishi and built by Alfa in the 80s...
WHAT A CAR! .. i mena .. WHAT A pile of shit

Did GM actually learn some useful stuff from Subaru that could have gone into their future Chevrolets and Pontiacs?

But hey, they did manage to get a rebadge in! Go GM! ;)

Now if they could only get rid of Saab..."LOOKATUSWE'REINDIVIDUALNOREALLYWESWEARWE'REINDEVIDEUALWEBUILTJETSANDSTUFFKEYINTRANSMISSIONANDSTUFFLOLOLOL!!!!11"

Dear God, it's insulting.

BlaRo said:
Did GM actually learn some useful stuff from Subaru that could have gone into their future Chevrolets and Pontiacs?

But hey, they did manage to get a rebadge in! Go GM! ;)

Well, they are making the Cadillac STS-V all wheel drive. So maybe they did get some ideas...I hope they awd some of their other line ups. An AWD Cobalt might be intersting...or an AWD Impalla. Yeah, I think the Impalla could benefit the most from being all-wheel-drive.

Sold by GM just to be bought by Ford, if that happens then it would be ironic =P

Anyhow, The BEST company to buy Subaru or enter a joint venture IMO would be Porshe.
And then we might finally see an afforable flat 6 twin turbo front engine 4wd sedan/coupe =) Yum yum.

Anyhow, Toyota shouldn't be too bad. Just pour money into Subaru and leave it alone.

YipMing said:
Sold by GM just to be bought by Ford, if that happens then it would be ironic =P

Read it all :roll:

and don't take someone's post as hard cash... this is the internet...