WΓΆrdl 405 2/6*
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 405 4/6
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I can't, in recent memory, remember getting all the letters, but in the wrong order.
I would’ve managed that today, too, had my first guess not already forbidden me from putting the second letter in that particular place…

WΓΆrdl 406 2/6*
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
lol

Wordle 406 5/6
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Maaaann i expected the evil again and didn’t get it… 🀣

Wordle 409 6/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

wow, that was bad. one of my guesses was wrong i have to admit, used a letter again i wasn't allowed to, wasn't paying attention.

To be honest, I sometimes reuse one letter on purpose when I can't think of a word which would fit without reusing a single wrong letter. This way I can check if other letters which weren't used before are in the word or not. That said, of course there are words (like today) which have the same letter twice so that might throw you off. You think of words with the letters you didn't use but you should think of words with an additional letter which has been used and is already in the correct spot.

Wordle 409 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

[edit]
First time I tried quordle...

Daily Quordle 190
4️⃣5️⃣
7️⃣8️⃣
quordle.com
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜ 🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
[/edit]

Last edited:
Wordle 410 6/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle 191
8️⃣7️⃣
2️⃣πŸŸ₯
quordle.com
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟨 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜🟨🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

Welp, the first I found out was a lucky guess at the first try, afterwards at the second one I had such a streak of bad luck (seriously, four different words with 80% of the letters in the same places?) that I didn't have enough tries left for the last one... :-? The third one (in the upper left) was relatively trivial once I had the first two since I did have all the letters, I knew two correct letters and the other ones were correct, just in the wrong places.

Oooh, that was a good practice run...

Practice Quordle
5️⃣3️⃣
4️⃣7️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜