• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

World of Warcraft

kenezzite

I hear only good things about this game. The reviews are all good. I'm thinking of getting into it. Is anyone here playing this game yet? if so Please tell me more about this game and if you happen to know where I can download some actual realtime ingame footage, that will be great :thumbsup: . I am really thinking about this game, but I know I will have lots of sleepless nights :lol: .

"World of Warcrack" it should be called. We lost a ton of guys in my Battlefield clan to WoW, that is until BF2 comes out (I hope). 8)

Personally, I can't stand RPGs.

same here... I can't stand any third person games... I don't know why people find that interesting, its crap... you just control where the guy goes, weather you manage to kill a guy is up to the computer to decide... just doesn't make much sense

I think part of the addiction is that your clearly see your always makeing progress. With online fps games taht a bit different.

And most of the time the game has alot more to do, but isn't always so fast so that mouse skill isn't all that important. Its more a game for thinking, and If you really want to get into the game theres enough to learn.

I haven't tried wow myself, but enough other mmorpg games (sp?)

Kip_6666 said:
Its more a game for thinking, and If you really want to get into the game theres enough to learn.

That doesn't sound like it's made for most of the internet folks. ;)

Hehe, one could argue that. But if u want to walk around calling people gay and chatting up female orcs i think thats possible too :)