World Snooker Championship 2014

-Niklas-

Car(s)
Ford Focus RS -10
So, does anyone else watch this years world championship?

Hopefully it will be a good tournament this year with some great matches.

My guess is that Ronnie O'Sullivan will win his sixth and third consecutive title, he looks to be in great shape still, but you never know what will happen.
I also hope Judd Trump can get back into the form he had a few years ago, I really liked the way he play back then.

What are your predictions for this years tournament?

Ronnie O is playing Robin Hull in the first round, who is Finnish.

He has an English father and a Finnish ma, was born in Finland.

I didn't think there was even a snooker table in Finland or that they'd even heard of the game. :?

But I suppose it's an intertnational game today, not just the preserve of British Commonwealth countries, like Singapore, Canada and Australia.

:smile:

Yeah, I was really suprised when I heard he was from Finland. I think there is a snooker-club in Stockholm, so maybe we will see a swede on the tour in the future.

I didn't think there was even a snooker table in Finland or that they'd even heard of the game. :?

In all the billiards places I've visited here, about 1/3rd of the tables were snooker tables :dunno: Not counting bars with a single pool table, of course.

In all the billiards places I've visited here, about 1/3rd of the tables were snooker tables :dunno: Not counting bars with a single pool table, of course.

Alrighty then, good! It's good to see players from the Nordic countries playing in the big money pro tournaments.

What if there were 2 tables?