• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Worst movie ever?

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
As simple as it gets. One really craptastic mountain of poo, preferably starring Ice Cube or directed by Michael Bay, which sack of crap starred in it like Vin Diesel since he's such a renowned thespian, and one or two reasons on why it sucked.

My pick:

Romeo + Juliet, starring Leonardo "Oh he's soo hawt!" DifuckingCaprio
Jesus Christ. I swear, I saw the first five minutes of this movie and couldn't bear going on, which is a first for me and I've sat through some pretty craptastic movies (Bend it like Beckham, Mission to Mars). It sticks exactly to the script, but it's set in modern day Verona Beach (ah! Get it? Get it? GET IT?! EH?! EH?! EH?!) with spiky-haired Vanilla Ice lookalikes and John Leguizamohoweverhisnameisdouchebagtard mangling classic Shakespeare. Atrocious.

So, what's the worst?

Haha, that movie is a classic. I just saw it once on a school trip to the cinema in 8th grade. It could have been the drugs but I had a grat time. :lol:

Somehow I can't decide on the worst movie I've ever seen. I'm just going to list the ones I remember as particularily bad.

My pick would be Napoleon Dynamite, Freddy got Fingered or Ken Park. They're just painful to watch..never understood the fuss about them. You possibly can't be drunk enough to have fun watching them.

Oh, I nearl forgot the Adam Sandler one I've watched a year ago or so. It's called
Punch-Drunk Love and boy did this film bore the pants out of me. I've never anticipated an ending so eagerly.

My vote goes to Adaption, which is supposed to be a good movie (some reviews...) but my GF and I couldn't stand more than 20 minutes of it. SOooooooooooOOOooooo boring.

And for the Germans: I NEVER SAW IT: "Daniel der Zauberer", a movie by some stupid ass art film dude about the second place "German Idol" Daniel K?blb?ck. It was for some time the worst movie ever on IMDB.com, until the 5000 Daniel Fans in Germany went berserk and voted his ass up...

I actually know him in person, since he is from the very same town as I live 5 km away from, and my ex GF knew him because of some dance classes... @ Swek, does Eggenfelden ring a bell :-( I'm getting laughed at, when I tell people what the next biggest town to my home is...

Buba

//edit: And hell yeah, Swek, Napoleon Dynamite IS bad. I watched it for 45 min until I turned it off... I really didn't get any of the jokes... "Oh, maaan, yourr and IIdiot!!!" -> Stupid

Romeo+Juliet Can't judge, still haven't gathered the courage to sit down and see it :)

It's hard to say which is the worst movie ever. I can only mention a couple of movies I've seen recently. Avoid them like the plague! You have been warned.

The Sound of Thunder
You've probably read Ray Bradbury's story. Or maybe not. In any case it makes no difference, because the similarities between the film and the story end about five minutes into the movie. Besides that, what can I say? Bad acting? Tons. Scenes which make no sense? Quite a few. Appalling FX? Look at the scenes where Edward Burns and Catherine McCormack walk the streets and judge. But the saddest thing of all is seeing the director of "Outland" dragging his name in the mud like this.

Alone in the Dark
Or, as my friend likes to call it, "Malone in the Park". "Bad" can't even begin to describe what this... thing is like. I know, films based in videogames suck (hell, I saw "Street Fighter" and "Mortal Kombat") but this... That rambling in the beginning trying to explain what the film is about, that topical car chase, those fight scenes... It gives me the shivers :)

These are the ones that first popped into my mind, but I could have chosen others. "Spawn" comes to my mind for some reason :)

Buba said:
And for the Germans: I NEVER SAW IT: "Daniel der Zauberer", a movie by some stupid ass art film dude about the second place "German Idol" Daniel K?blb?ck. It was for some time the worst movie ever on IMDB.com, until the 5000 Daniel Fans in Germany went berserk and voted his ass up...

Hell yeah, how can you forget the glorious TV moments he gave us. I've seen the trailer on the official website. Did they have a budget ? The whole thing seemed like a school project to me.

And yes, I know about Eggenfelden. I believe I laughed about it in the "Post your location" thread but you never responded. I take it that you're ashamed of it. :lol:

I agree Napoleon Dynamite was pretty difficult to watch. I dunno, im pretty open to watching movies, but it was difficult to sit and watch Napoleon Dynamite completely, in one sitting.

On authority other than my own, I am obligated to type that HyperCube sucked majorly. I don't know that, but from the way it was explained to me, it sucks pretty hard.

swek said:
And yes, I know about Eggenfelden. I believe I laughed about it in the "Post your location" thread but you never responded. I take it that you're ashamed of it. :lol:

Well, I changed my location to where I study a long time ago, so ashamed is the right word... hehe

I would say pretty much any film starring Nicholas Cage playing the role of "tough guy" or "cool guy" i.e Con Air, Face Off, and Gone in 60 Seconds . (Are we supposed to believe that Dickoless Cage was Angelina' Jolie's ex boyfriend?)

If you didn't like Napoleon Dynamite it's because you didn't understand it.

cvg said:

I think many people diddn't like it because it reminded it too much of themselves. For instance how would a nerdy, dateless mid westerner who spends all of his time talking in forums or chat rooms feel when he saw kip?

Days of Thunder was crap!
:puke:

Worst so far: House of the dead. Based on the arcade game, directed by Uwe Boll.

Luhrman's Romeo+Juliet is a good movie imo. I didn't like it the first time I saw it, but the second time I changed my mind.

eurotrash said:
cvg said:

I think many people diddn't like it because it reminded it too much of themselves. For instance how would a nerdy, dateless mid westerner who spends all of his time talking in forums or chat rooms feel when he saw kip?
Agree with both of you, I thought it was a hillarious movie, very entertaining.

The Fantastic 4 (2004
100min set up to The Fantastic Four 2.. Nothing happens at all in the movie other than a 2min poorly done fight seen at the very end..

eurotrash said:
I would say pretty much any film starring Nicholas Cage playing the role of "tough guy" or "cool guy" i.e Con Air, Face Off, and Gone in 60 Seconds . (Are we supposed to believe that Dickoless Cage was Angelina' Jolie's ex boyfriend?)
Gone in 60 Seconds got shitty reviews, but I kind of liked it, and I saw it twice. Oh, sure, it may not have been as intellectual as Vanishing Point, but the car chases were good, and that's all that matters in a typial big, dumb, loud Hollywood flick.

And half my friends say Napoleon Dynamite is good, while the other half say it's pure and utter undiluted poo. I think I'll have to see for it myself.

OMG! This thread is making me cry! :cry:

Romeo and Juliet is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Napolean Dynamite probably is my favourite movie of all time! Titanic is the most sucessful movie of all time. Lost in translation is one of the most in depth love stories of modern times and Con Air is amongst my favourite action films ever.

I think the worst two movies I've ever seen are Sliding Doors (OMG - SOOoooooo bad!) and Jackie Brown (very disappointing). Of course there are much worse - I'm thinking all modern horrors here - but I've never watched them.

***EDIT - Adaption is pure genius too ;)

^ You've got strange taste... ;)