Worst movie ever?

Dances with volwes was ok, everything else...(messege in a bottle, tin cup, robin hood...they should arest and shoot him on sight) As for Last samurai - seems to me its an obvious rip-off of the dances with volves - and a bad one at that.

Yep it's all a matter of opinion - but I'm right. :roll:

Battlefield Earth: 3000 or anything from Ben Stiller. Also finnishmade Ponterosa get's quite "high" in this.

aceshigh said:
Battlefield Earth: 3000 or anything from Ben Stiller. Also finnishmade Ponterosa get's quite "high" in this.

Whoa! I had almost forgotten about "Battlefield Earth"...I think that goes in the category of suppressed memories. What a load of rubbish.

Another suggestion "Once Upon A Time On A Battlefield"!

No Boss said:
BlaRo said:
Hey, we're supposed to be talking about bad movies here! :x 8)

Want a bad movie? Shark Attack 3:Megalodon.... Anyone who ever saw it knows exactly what I mean.

Do yourself a favor and get a bunch of buddies together, a couple pizzas & beers, and watch this movie in a group. I will probably be the funniest thing you all ever saw, and the best part is, it was meant to be dead serious.

Yeah Yeah I'm quoting myself, but for a good reason. I just found a .gif the other day of a part from Shark Attack 3: Megalodon that I have to share with you guys. This is unedited and unaltered, it is straight from the movie. This will give you an idea of how bad this movie actually is....

overboard.gif

Did this thread go this long without anybody mentioning lord of the freakin rings?

I rarely ever sleep on movies, I watched part 1 and fell asleep for a few minutes. I was watching it on my home theater so I went and got some snacks to eat to keep me up and guess what, I slept while eating!! I never even thought this was possible.

No Boss said:
No Boss said:
BlaRo said:

Want a bad movie? Shark Attack 3:Megalodon.... Anyone who ever saw it knows exactly what I mean.

Do yourself a favor and get a bunch of buddies together, a couple pizzas & beers, and watch this movie in a group. I will probably be the funniest thing you all ever saw, and the best part is, it was meant to be dead serious.

Yeah Yeah I'm quoting myself, but for a good reason. I just found a .gif the other day of a part from Shark Attack 3: Megalodon that I have to share with you guys. This is unedited and unaltered, it is straight from the movie. This will give you an idea of how bad this movie actually is....

overboard.gif

oh yes SCI-FI original movies are often the lowest of the low. i actually remember watching that movie. But, there have actually been one or two decent ones. For instance, Minotaur was a cut above the rest.

if you really want shitty Sci-Fi, Check out "the Lost World" from 1960. Anyone with any sort of mental coherency will be vomiting with rage after watching this travesty.

No Boss said:
No Boss said:
BlaRo said:

overboard.gif

Now I heard of "jumping the shark" but not "jumping INTO the shark". Hilarous.

croutching? :D

*almost* fell asleep is not bad enough :p

Anyone seen "Landspeed"?
I didn?t watched all of it, but judging from the first few minutes, it must be awful.
Billy Zane performing jumps Dukes-of-Hazzard-style in a Boxster was too much.

Redliner said:
Billy Zane performing jumps Dukes-of-Hazzard-style in a Boxster was too much.
I remember seeing part of that, was he in a red Boxster flying across the desert while being chased by a Humvee or something?

That was the only part I saw, which I thought was kind of cool. But seriously, a Boxster in the desert? I'll go back to sleep now.

HOLY BUMP!

I'm adding two movies to the list:

The Wicker Man (was Cage on crack when filming that crap?)
The Covenant (the DragonBall Z fight at the end was pretty ghey)

The Covenant was the most retarded 2 hours of my life. Thanks for reminding me of that, jerk. :x

:p

The Postman- Poor Kevin Costner, another shit movie.
The Flying Guillotine- A chop socky flick that was among the worst I've ever seen. The bad guy's weapon was a hat on a chain that slid over people's heads and cut them off. My friends and I did have a fun time doing our own dubbings over it though.
Battle Royale 2: the first one was great...then they made a sequel.

I've got one... It must have been a low budget thing, but it was so bad that when I was watching it I thought it was a wind up it was soooo bad.

It's called "The King's guard"

One reviewer on IMDB wrote...

"Oh dear. What an unmitigated disaster. The script was rambling, the cast was bored, and the direction ... well, I can't say I noticed any"

Go find it, it's a cringe a minute (actually probably more)

There are bad movies plenty but when it comes to a film I would categorize it as the worst movie you have PAID to see in the cinema. My list includes

Raise the Titanic
Barbwire
Sirens
Alien 3