Worst movie ever?

There is one movie that is the absolute, uncontested, worse movie ever. And this is not an opinion, this is fact. It's said that all but two of the cast and crew died mysteriously (with the exception of one cast member who killed himself). The producer died of a heart attack while writing the script for the sequal. The only actor to have a career after this horrid abomination, had something of a career before the movie was made.

This movie was so bad, not only was there a disclaimer at the begining, but the cast and crew of Mystery Science Theater 3000 apologized for airing it throughout the show. So what bottom of the barrel worst-of-the-worst movie is this?

Manos: The Hands of Fate

And, yes, I have watched it (the MST3K version that is).

Other than that, I think that Gone in 60 Seconds with Cage is an insult to the one Hilicki did. I do disagree with some movies (like Serenity), and some I've never seen.

Other than that:
Titanic
Bring It On
Sliding Doors

and some other movie that I can't remember, I think it starts off with some kid breaking his neck diving into some shallow water...or something like that. I was subjigated to watching this movie and others over and over again, because the girls at the video store I worked at all had some pact to not play any other movies.

How about UNDEAD (it was hard to make it through the whole thing)
another one I tried to watch was IZO. :yucky:

cvg said:
BerserkerCatSplat said:
The Cave. Worst scary movie EVER. Actually, I take that back. Worst movie ever, period. If I could have shut it off, I would have. Unfortunately, I got dragged to the theatre. I'll never get that ten bucks, or that hour and a half back...

I made a special poster for you!

http://img91.imageshack.**/img91/4352/thecave1fg.jpg

Oh, man! I forgot about this thread! That picture is awesome, thanks a bunch!

Oh, and new additions to craptacular movies:

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (I don't care how much you happen to like sex, DO NOT let your girlfriend talk you into watching this turd. It's brutal.)

Legend of Chrystania (Can you think of the last time someone tried to cram a 26-episode series into an hour-and-a-half movie, and it was worth watching? Neither can I.)

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist (It had about 3 funny parts, the rest was so purely stupid it was proven to lower your IQ. But don't quote me on that.)

Bad News Bears. Billy Bob Thorton not only looks like a douchebag and has possibly the worst name in acting history, but he's also a boring asshole with so little charisma it's in the negatives. The entire thing was so stupefyingly dull that I left halfway through the movie (it was out on DVD, etc.)

BigJ said:
Scarface - I just cant get into it
Napoleon Dynamite - I get it, but my ADD makes me hate it
Fantasic Four - The only good thing about it was Jessica Alba in her underwear
Any Rocky flick, or any Stallone movie for that matter
Rocky Horror Picture Show - Can't say I'm a big fan of gay musicals
Day After Tomorrow
Willy Wonka (the new one) - Depp makes Wonka look like a crazed pedophile

I know there's more that I just cant stand, I just can't think of them right now...
Blasphemy.
Scarface is really really really good, good FX and great acting.
Depp did some tremendous acting in Charly and the Chocolate Factory, so even though the story is boring, he really presents an interesting character.

BTW i dont think anyone can tell how good a film is if they only saw the first 20 minutes. Maybe the beginning me be dull, but every movie takes about half an hour before you start to 'get into it'.

The worst movie i ever saw: The Langoliers
looks like its been made in 1965 instead of 1995, and its 3 hours long...

Definitely the worst movie I've ever seen is Gargantua. Some stupid film about a reptile. The FX are so badly done. One moment the beast can step over houses, the next it fits inside of a car...

Another nominee is "Blow up", a 60 cult film about a photographer. I've only seen it cause I knew at the end The Yardbirds are in a scene and Jeff Beck smashes a guitar.
Film critics loved this film, but I thought it was very boring and didn't show a real meaning.

bigfoot1942 said:

LMAO! I remember that movie. It was just weird....I mean they have travelled back in time and then need to escape from the things that follow time and eat it up! :?

wceend23 said:
It's catwoman, but you're right! Horrible movie!

Another bad one:
The Chronicles of Riddick :no:

what about identity?

only managed to see it half through, it was just so bad.
and later a friend told me the plot, and it was even worse than i ever could imagine.

Janus said:
bigfoot1942 said:

LMAO! I remember that movie. It was just weird....I mean they have travelled back in time and then need to escape from the things that follow time and eat it up! :?
The time travel thing was the only thing that made me sit it through, and the idea was very cool...

the worst mistake they made was when they flew over an "abandoned" city, talking about where everybody was etc but you could see the traffic in the streets :(

There is one movie that is the absolute, uncontested, worse movie ever. And this is not an opinion, this is fact. It's said that all but two of the cast and crew died mysteriously (with the exception of one cast member who killed himself). The producer died of a heart attack while writing the script for the sequal. The only actor to have a career after this horrid abomination, had something of a career before the movie was made.

This movie was so bad, not only was there a disclaimer at the begining, but the cast and crew of Mystery Science Theater 3000 apologized for airing it throughout the show. So what bottom of the barrel worst-of-the-worst movie is this?

Manos: The Hands of Fate

Being a huge fan of MST3K, yes that is a horrible, repulsive movie. Though Torgos legs had me laughing for a good 1/2 hour.

Also bein in the MST3K groove, The Francis Coleman trifecta, which is Red Zone Cuba, The Skydivers and Beast of Yucca Flats. All involve film editing done with blunt axes, horrible dialogues, etc... Francis Colemans main themes of the 3 movies seem to be pain, death, pain, depression, pain, hate, pain, light airplanes, Lake Mead, Tony Cordoza and pain.

bigfoot1942 said:
Janus said:
bigfoot1942 said:

The time travel thing was the only thing that made me sit it through, and the idea was very cool...

the worst mistake they made was when they flew over an "abandoned" city, talking about where everybody was etc but you could see the traffic in the streets :(

Hehe, I actually have fairly fond memories of The Langoliers - I believe it was a 2-part drama when it was aired in this country. I didn't find it that bad tbh - though it was a long time ago.

Overheat said:
bigfoot1942 said:
Janus said:
bigfoot1942 said:

Hehe, I actually have fairly fond memories of The Langoliers - I believe it was a 2-part drama when it was aired in this country. I didn't find it that bad tbh - though it was a long time ago.
3-part, each one hour, so it took 3 hours of my life to watch that.

any Sci-Fi channel original movie is garbage. i mean, they are actually slightly better than some B-run sci-fi movies but in general they are crap. the FX are OK for a Tv channel original movie, but the plots are so generic. someone HAS to lose their head, and the main character and one of his friends always survives.

The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Hackers

can't think of any others ATM because I try and put that crap out of my mind ASAP.

movies i liked that you guys named:

The Longoliers
Hackers(come on, it was cool back in 1996 or whenever it was)
Identity(it was very good if it's the same movie as i remember it. unless i'm thinking of something totally different)
Craptastic 4 - I liked it... why dont you guys? of course Alba in her skin is always a hot thing for me.

My nomination for bad movies:

The Ninth Gate - if you dont know it.. it's because it was that bad.
Cruel Intentions 2 - i was looking for softcore and didn't find any
One Hour Photo - robin williams
Annie Hall - i had to stop watching it at 30 mins. I coudln't bare woody allen.
Network - "... and i'm not gonna take it any more!"
Sideways

Phonebooth - many hated it with a passion. i only dislike it for lack of settings.

Good movies you guys must see and I can provide:

City of God (Brazillian?)
Saving Face (Asian American. has lesbian scenes in it)
Butterfly Effect(director's cut ONLY)
Love Actually
Wedding Crashers
Eurotrip(my top 10 teen comedy movie.)
Infernal Affairs(Hong Kong 2001)
The Green Mile(no, not 8miles)
Roman Holiday(My fav of audrey hepburns, along with breakfast @ tiff)

Do we have a list like this? sOrry i'm too lazy to look since it's 2:14am.