Would anyone like to see TopGear visit Australia?

Would anyone like to see TopGear visit Australia?

• Total voters
^NO turbo??!! My God that thing must be slow as all hell! But yes, go anywhere, quite literally.

up here in queensland they could do some fraser island offroading, or rainbow beach double island point would be funny to see the navagate the beach along to double island beach cause if you get stuck there and the tide comes in your gone, they lose heaps of cars every year.
it would be funny to see them like this

82995_carinsand.jpg

then theres the glass house mountains and beond for some bush of road, and also further out the desert.

in victoria they could go up around mildura in the desert.... and maybe the Grampians

Top Gear in Australia? Hell yeah!! 8) If they come here, I'll let em' crash out at my place :D

I have a feeling they won't pay the Aussies out (much). Yes they'll crack jokes, but they'll find that something they really like about this country and leave reluctantly.

And yes, we need to chuck those presenters into Redfern for a night. If they thought sleeping in a SMART in the Screaming Woods was scary, they haven't seen nothing yet!

And I'm sure they'll test some our awesome muscle cars we have here. Can't wait to see what they think of them...

I have no doubt TG will visit Australia - its just a question of "how soon..."??

How bout Landcruiser Park :) tha'd be fun to watch. And NO north Qld is not like alabama in any way shape or form, alabama's more like Redfern only its the white people who get beaten up

Ill gladly donate my camira for them to sleep in :p

Mmmm. I love the idea of this.

I resent this statement.

We are not racist rednecks, our state just happens to be full of greenies that protest any new developments into submission, thus we all live in tree houses.

You guys are just in denial.. just cover for all the... incest that goes on.. YEAH.

;)

@WellsieTRD That's harsh.. that's harsh! :p The Corolla is more ideal. Atleast they'll fall asleep with ease!

Last edited:
nooooo, not the sportivo :D besides, jeremy hates corollas,

Why is that? :|

Are they a bunch of Christian radicals who love country and western, NASCAR and are severely homophobic racists?

hehe nahhhh the Queenslanders arent that bad good people, there are just some very..err....lets say "special" people in country queensland :p they drink XXXX i mean thats enough to fuck even the sanest person up just a little bit ;)

although WellsieTRD id consider Redfern more of an urban ghetto than an alabama, same as if the boys drove through punchbowl or lakemba, you gotta admit though as much as i love em some of the country folk up there can get pretty cooky :)

but lets face it, i dont think anywhere here is as screwed up as the deep south haha and thats something we can all agree on...

Agreed cadsy, im from north qld myself but now living in brisbane but some of the northern and western folk are pretty outthere

Maybe they could come down and do the Targa Tasmania in a car they purchase for $XXXX and then have a week to prepare it for the event??

hehe nahhhh the Queenslanders arent that bad good people, there are just some very..err....lets say "special" people in country queensland :p they drink XXXX i mean thats enough to fuck even the sanest person up just a little bit ;)

Why do they call it XXXX, cause they could't spell :D

i'd be more than happy to lend hampster my torana.

top gear in australia, cant wait!

Hi stiggie! I was wondering how long it would be until you wandered over here ... :whistle: ;)

Meanwhile, back on topic ... If this idea takes off, and the guys from TG need somewhere to crash in Adelaide, they are more than welcome to stay at my house. :D

On a (slightly) more serious note, what the TG boys really need to do is something ute-related. Australia gave the ute to the world, I reckon some sort of cheap ute challenge would be the go. Think Holden v Ford v Hilux (ok, so the Hilux isn't Aussie, but we accept it as our own). Would be a hoot.

I never realised how many Australians there are on this forum.

Personally, I'd love to see Top Gear in Australia, especially if they visit Sydney. However, they wouldn't be able to test exotic cars like Ferraris or Lamborghinis because some people will probably scratch it on purpose. Bogans mostly.