Would I lie to you Series 9, Hammond

Four Five Eight

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8t
I don't think this has come up here though probably no one here cares because a lot of you apparently are right wingers or something but I noticed that Richard Hammond is going to be on the 9th series of Would I lie to you Episode 6 and it's already been filmed.
There is no air date which I can find but I'm excited about this because It's one of my favourite shows.

Hm. Truth or lie (for Hammond)?

"I wrecked my own Ferrari while parking on TV."

"Show me a picture of a part of any car, and I can tell you what make and model it is."

"I got to drive a quadbike that turns into a skijet -- but not on screen."

"All of my cars have names."

"I have loaned my personal car Oliver to the Beaulieu Motor Museum."

"I have an autographed picture of Phil Collins in my study."

He filmed this a couple of days after Jeremy's suspension. According to tweeters present in the audience he was ragged solidly by the other panelists for the entire 2 hours of filming. Should be interesting.

He filmed this a couple of days after Jeremy's suspension. According to tweeters present in the audience he was ragged solidly by the other panelists for the entire 2 hours of filming. Should be interesting.

In the final cut, although he was teased about his height, only broadcast dig I spotted was David Mitchell (Paraphrasing) "... consequences of lashing out in a professional situation..." looking at Hammond.