Would you buy an official Top Gear DVD?

• Probably

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I wouldn't really want one

• No - I've got them all for free off here

• Total voters
I am going to have to agree with jensked on this one in that I don't just watch Top Gear for information about cars, but also for the entertainment value. Some of my favorite moments from Top Gear were not the test drives of the brand new high performance autos but were the games or other "time fillers" that they had such as the 1500 pound Porsches.

Probably not. Most episodes i will only watch once. Some of the funny ones, like hammond getting hypnotized, i will watch over again. If there were alot of extras and behind the scenes stuff then that would sweeten the deal.

I probably would buy it. Sometimes at night I need something to watch, TG on dvd would be great. Better than peering into my 17" monitor. :)

I like the segments where they have the fast car vs the public transportation, especially the one with the Ferrari 612 Scaglhetti (sp) against the plane.

I'd definatly buy them, tell me when and where, and I'll bring the money.

IF they released the entire Top Gear from Episode One, uncut, they could basically name their price and I'd line up, maybe sell a kidney or two. DVD extras would only make me click bn.com a little bit faster.

If they only duplicated the stuff I've got from here, I'd still buy it but it would have to be more reasonable in price to compensate for the lowered value.

If they cut out the news, I'm gone. The best part of TG is the flow, the segues and running jokes and just the way the cast interacts. Sure there are cars on it, but that's not why I watch. My girlfriend loves TG, and she's not what you'd call a gearhead. I might pick it up on sale or ask for it, but it wouldn't make my Top Ten.

No, what I really want is the older TG eps. I'd love to see how the style has changed over the years, how the cars they loved fared as much as the ones they hated. I mean come on, if TG has been at it since the 70s, and I have...29 eps. Either release em all online or make some cash milking suckers like me with DVDs.

the net is the key

i have never bought any game or movie or dvd or watever :evil:

Depending on the price and content I wouldn't mind buying it, I have watched several episodes over again so it wouldn't be a waste fopr me.

Its not just about the information presented in the shows, but the style and humor are certainly worth watching a second time :D

Cookie720: though the net has helped me avoid so many lemons be they games or music or movies, when something is actually good, I have no problem spending my money on supporting them. I do it with many games, sure I download it first but if I actually play it and like it I will buy it.

if it's full and uncut, I'd buy it, just for the high quality .... but if anyone manages to rip re-runs of the show .... as in all episodes in 350 MB, then I wouldn't, because there would be no point to it.

I would buy it for sure if the price was okay.. Nothing beats an original DVD :)