Would you like your Exige as a wide body while Twincharged?

JohnnyRacer

Supercharged AND turbocharged making 550rwhp and weighing only 2150lbs

Listen to the sound it makes....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKYKc6kiWIU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

lotus-1.jpg

lotus-2.jpg

lotus-3.jpg

lotus-4.jpg

lotus-5.jpg

lotus-6.jpg

He joined the forum a couple of weeks ago.
Or just started posting a couple of weeks ago.

I forget the username, but yeah lol

Been posted already, Steve's critiquing of his driving encouraged him to join the forum...

Could you post a link to the discussion? I seem to have missed it completely.

Nice sound, but does it need to be so fugly? :blink:

Well, soon he will come and yell at us all (;

It's damn nice car and he's 60! Cool old man but he's a bit of a duche.... Sorry.....

Could you post a link to the discussion? I seem to have missed it completely.

I belive all his post in that discussion has been deleted but theres still the quotes. So you can kinda understand it.....

Last edited:
That is one sweet car!

Distracted by his hand movements on the wheel, but what a great car and pure sound of whine.

That impressive and I like the wide body over a stock one even though they're both odd looking in the end. As for twin-charging, I'm not a huge fan. I think it's cool from an engineering point of view but I would rather do a sequential turbo setup.

Possibly less with stickier tires.

It's true though! I've seen it done. You leave it in 1st gear and crank the engine over, the starter motor is so strong, and the engine it self is so revy that before even your engine starts you are doing 60mph! Which results in a 0-60 time in the negatives!

My instincts tell me to say he's ruined it, and that it's hideous, but I can't. It's awesome.

I dunno what the fuss is about with his driving. Looks like the car is quite capable and he's staying under the limit with nary a peep from the tires. If something came up he'd probably be able to stop it just fine.

Sounds fast.... but the wheels ruin it.

My instincts tell me to say he's ruined it, and that it's hideous, but I can't. It's awesome.

I dunno what the fuss is about with his driving. Looks like the car is quite capable and he's staying under the limit with nary a peep from the tires. If something came up he'd probably be able to stop it just fine.

Steve had quoted the video and saying "watching that shows you how not to drive" because he wasn't following proper racing lines and braking procedures. Steve didn't seem to realize the video was just showing some general acceleration runs of the car. Owner of said car signs up and acts like a 12 year old challenging Steve to a Touge run.

edit: I just noticed that is the same lookout I took pics at last year in November.

Last edited: