Would You Rather?

Lewis Hamilton, he will go down as one of the all time greats given his success in his short F1 career.

Would you rather go to watch a top level boxing match or an NHL game between two of the top teams?

NHL - mob violence FTW

Would you rather come back as a cat or a dog?

Dog, more fun.

Would you rather go into space or circumnavigate the globe?

The globe. So much to see here before going out there.

Would you rather be half blind or half deaf?

Technically I am already half blind (Lazy right eye, basically only sees stuff as a blur or out of focus.) I can live with that, I like my hearing.

Would you rather be paraplegic or only have one leg? (the latter of which I will soon know all about firsthand :( )

One leg (pref below the knee amputation). Hey, Michael Milton skis and wins medals with one leg, surely I could still ride a horse... :hug:

Would you rather be covered in cheesecake or shocolate mousse?

Everest. There's nothing in the Mariana Trench except darkness.

Would you rather be able to speak Italian or Russian?

Italian because it's bouncy as hell and girls sound really really cute when they speak it.

Would you rather embrace aliens and their technology and live in peace and harmony with them or steal their ray guns and come home blasting all who oppose you.

Embrace them, if their technology is that superior to ours (asnd it would have to be for them to travle between planets) they could probably just decide to nuke the Earth for the hell of it if we start getting up to no good with their tech.

Would you rather date your real world fantasy partner or fictional fantasy partner?

To distinuish it let's make one thing clear, actresses/actors/athletes etc fall in to the real world category and the fictional category is everyone who isn't real at all and only exists in some form of fiction. (Video game, cartoon, anime, character from a novel etc)

Last edited:
If this is a fantasy, why limit it to the real-world? :p

Would you rather see a gorilla fight a grizzly bear, or a lion fight a polar bear?

Can I refuse to answer on moral grounds?

If not, I choose the Gorilla, those things are insanely strong and would end a fight with just about any other animal pretty quickly and decisively.

Would you rather do a ski jump or motorcycle jump?

I would rather "do" a ski jump. It's probably made of snow, and I wouldn't get a splinter from "doing" a motorcycle jump. :lol:

Serisously, though, I'd rather do a ski jump. If you fuck up and end up upside down, there's no motorcycle to land on top of you.

Would you rather take a pay 20% cut and have (worthwhile) help with 20% of the work, or get paid more but be expected to do more. We'll say you are starting from a position of "treading water" with where you are...you can keep up, but you're not making any headway.

The cut. There are always ways to get more income, not always the opportunities for more assistance. And doing what I'm doing now, we need all the worthwhile help we can get. If only I could cut the deadwood...

Would you rather win $1mil once or $100,000 every year for 10 years?

$100,000 every year, more likely to be reckless with the big lump sum, this way I make sure my wealth lasts.

Would you rather own your own pub or bar or own your house?

House - if it's my dream house. Otherwise if it's an old shack, I'll have the pub.

Would you rather be a Baldwin or a Hilton?

Baldwin, I wouldn't want to be related Paris, that girl is an idiot.

Would you rather have a year's supply of your favourite food or your favourite drink?

Food, more expensive than my fav drink

Would you rather be stuck at home without power or without water?

How long for? I have lots of alternatives to water to keep from dying of thirst, so I'll go without for a bit?

Would you rather do without an internet connection or TV?