Would You Rather?

Stefan Bellof, because he still holds the record for the fastest lap on Nordschleife at 6.11.13.

Would you rather be Steve McQueen or Roger Moore back in the day

Steve McQueen. Driving a Porsche 917 must be a dream.

Would you rather crash:

- in a ball of flames in a car disintegrating in the trees and breaking your neck to pieces

or

- diving underneath the armco barrier, dislodging it and chopping your own head off?

The first so I can arrive in Heaven in a blaze of glory as I go through the Pearly Gates on fire.

Fall to Earth without a parachute after being thrown from a plane from 10,000 feet, also there is no hope of survival cos you hit the ground head first.

Or drown after being tossed overboard on a ship into the Artic Sea as you are chained to the ship's anchor?

Last edited:
The first one. The airplane one. The fall would be fun and then the death would be instant and painless.

When you die, would you rather it be the 'he slipped away quietly in his sleep' kind or would you rather be awake and conscience and feel it happening?

The first one. The airplane one. The fall would be fun and then the death would be instant and painless.

When you die, would you rather it be the 'he slipped away quietly in his sleep' kind or would you rather be awake and conscience and feel it happening?

I don't want my last moments to be a panic because I know I'm about to die.

Would you rather smell an ugly girl's poop or a pretty one's?

Would you rather have a shit job with loads of $, or an OK job with scraping by + a bit money?

Would you rather have a shit job with loads of $, or an OK job with scraping by + a bit money?

shit job, fishermans here are loaded ... or at least they were, plus people who work in Alcoa are loaded to, making aluminium

my mind is totally blank now so anybody else who can have a go

Last edited:
Nobody answered mine yet. :(

He said it wasn't a choice, because in reality yout just smelling shit. Now if you said would you rather smell shit. So it doesn't matter either way, your just smelling shit.

If you said "Smell shit of an ugly girl or a pretty girl both are standing naked watching you smell their shit." now that has a different meaning, as it could be either "well at least I get to see a hot chick," or could be "everytime I see a pretty girl I get the smell of shit in my head," or "I want to impress this pretty girl so I'm going to smell her shit?"

It's a choice. That's like saying Austere's question isn't valid because you're still dead. You have a choice. Pick one. If you can't pick one, wait for a question that you can.

Well no there is a huge choice in Austere's considering it is either, be awake the last seconds of your life or not know its happening. While sniffing shit of a good looking or a bad looking woman is still just sniffing shit as the shit itself doesn't change depending on the person it comes out of.

And you were complaining about noone answering yours so I am just reaffirming Cold Fussion's already mention decision.

Would you rather crash your "one off" special edition car, or watch someone else crash your "one off" special edition car.

I rather crash it, then I wouldn't be mad at someone I obviously liked and trusted (otherwise I wouln't have let them drive the car)

Would you rather break a hand or a foot?

I have had my foot broken before, I know what that's like, breaking a hand would suck as doing stuff one handed is harder.

Would you rather have sex with an ugly woman who is very horny she is also sexually experienced so she knows how to please and really loves you or have sex with a beautiful woman who is sexually inexperienced and doesn't actually like you very much?

The loves me one for the loving bit.

Would you rather have $10million or $40million?

Neither, just in case they're Zimbabwean $.

In the event of the crash described in my sig, would you rather be Will Hoy, the attackee, or Julian Bailey, the attacker? :lol:

Last edited:
Will Hoy, because I have no idea who either are. And his name is shorter.

Would you rather die broke but happy, or rich and lonely?

Broke and happy.

Drive a Ferrari across California or lap Nordschleife in a prototype class Le Mans racer?

Will Hoy, because I have no idea who either are. And his name is shorter.

Bad choice. You roll over and die 9 years later due to a brain tumour.

Drive a Ferrari across California or lap Nordschleife in a prototype class Le Mans racer?

Nordschleife. And my choice of a prototype-class LM car would be a Group C car, particularly a late 1980s Jaguar XJR-9 or Porsche 962C. It's more exciting for me.

Would you rather have the F1 career of Nelson Piquet Jr. or Jean-Denis Deletraz?

Jean. I'd rather die being able to say I've driven an F1 car for 3 races as a bit of fun, rather than having to continually endure what Piquet did at Renault for 1 and a half years. The novelty would wear off and I'd get depressed by then.

Would you rather die being able to say you've driven an F1 car or say you've flown a Eurofighter?

Last edited: