Would You Rather?

Mountain bike.

Would you rather ride a Moto GP bike or drive a Formula 1 car?

That is really tough for me? I could not work without the stability of working for someone else, however I also like to wear many hats? Which isn't often possible in large corporations...I think I would do the corporation thing, assuming it's one I can respect.

Would you rather post a choice or not?

Jack of all trades, but master of none. They are much more fun than someone who drones about one particular subject every time you talk to them.

Would you rather be a great cook, or a great athlete?

I've never had ugly and fast...only ugly and slow, or good looking and slow. :)

To that, I would say : ugly and fast.

Would you rather have an eye on the sides and back of your head for full 360* vision, or a 3rd arm (complete with hand)?

The other way around...

Would you rather own a Lamborghini or a Ferrari?

I feel like immortality would be one of those monkey paw things... like you get what you wish for, but it's really a curse. With time travel, one could use it to make their life more enjoyable, not just longer.

Would you rather have allergies, colds and "the flu" just as often as you normally did for the rest of your life (which can be dangerous as you get older), or have an invasive elective surgery that would cure you completely?

What's the catch?

What's the catch?

It's an invasive surgery, so there's likely some significant pain, you'd likely have to be put under, it's an elective so it's expensive even with insurance, there's likely time spent in a hospital and some recovery time, and as with any invasive surgery there's always the possibility of complications up to and including death in rare cases.