Would you tear gas Rut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DittoMuch

In classic Top Gear tradition I think you are allowed to tear gas one another if provided the opportunity and never think twice about it. Something about it didn't rub me right and I think it was clear that Tanner actually felt really guilty about it.

May has on a few occasions hit the point where he looked like he wanted to do personal injury to the other two. Rut well he looked like he wanted to roll himself into a ball.

I probably would have gassed him myself... would you?

I'd teargas the OP. Some of us haven't seen it yet, you twat!

Next time you think of a bullshit question like this, stick it in the post-episode discussion thread where it will get lost instead of spoiling things for those of us who have to wait a few days.

No, I wouldn't. That's because I have been tear-gassed, and it's not pleasant.

You're almost as bad as the moron a couple of years ago who said that the TGUS boys should go down to the Mexican border area in beaters because "they'll be shot at".

I'd teargas Tanner. But I'm evil like that.

No, I wouldn't. That's because I have been tear-gassed, and it's not pleasant.

You're almost as bad as the moron a couple of years ago who said that the TGUS boys should go down to the Mexican border area in beaters because "they'll be shot at".

I've been tear gassed once and I'm not sure I could do it to someone else, I just don't know if I could actually gas Rut. Like others have said maybe Adam or Tanner but something about Rut rolled up in the fetal position just seams cruel.

Now I do think an epic voyage to how far south can you drive (Mexico plus most of Central America) would be a sensational bit of television. I don't think they would get shot at or anything but it is a voyage I've always wanted to do myself.

And lets be fair the TGUK group didn't exactly go over to well in the deep south now did they!!!

Rut is my favorite of the three. If he doesn't appeal to you that doesn't mean he needs to be tear gassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.