Wow! Bill Gates is a criminal!

chvvkumar

Que Gates arrest photo.

Fun game :

Run your real name through the search (first name and surname). Excluding any that are actually yours, how many offences come up?

I've got 5, all of them traffic offences.

Turns out Jeremy Clarkson is actually a 6'2 black guy who was arrested for drugs offences. I'm on the phone to the daily star already.

I got very few but there is a Grand Theft Auto in there!

Fun game :

Run your real name through the search (first name and surname). Excluding any that are actually yours, how many offences come up?

I've got 5, all of them traffic offences.

10 different persons with a total of 19 offenses including Theft, Trespassing, Resisting Arrest, and Possession.

Once again, this site reinterates that I'm the only person with my name in the universe.

I got a clean record...better use that to my advantage. :ph34r:

Let's see about me....

42 people
59 traffic offenses
8 violent offenses
12 thefts
11 drug & alcohol
and 3 behavioral

...right, I better be careful next time I go out.

4 People
7 Traffic Offences
2 Drugs & Alcohol offences

Not bad at all...

40+ people, and a very large number of offences. You will never find me by searching the internet :ph34r:

0 Offenses for either my given name or Kitty. Kinda lame, but I have a feeling it's to do with the fact that my last name is 11 letters long and very Italian, and it's an unusual spelling that I've never seen outside of my own family.

Woot woot! I got one on my brother, for probation violation (and someone with the same last name - wierd!)
None on my mom or dad though...

Last edited:
hmmm, around 25 dudes, but none with murder or sex crimes.... I was hoping with that many guys somebody would have done something spectacular....

:eek: 18 people with first/last name. One guy also shares my middle name! Traffic offender....figures.<_<

0 Records Found

:happy: Not only am I a good person, other people who have my name are good people! (Said in overly-conceited tone)

Hah! I don't have any, and my last name alone only pulls 14 people. Silly rare French surname.

edit: Actually it was only 11, one was duplicated twice, and another duplicated once.

14 theft
2 behavioral
3 alchohol
3 drugs
3 violent (including 2 attempted kidnapping for ransom!)
5 traffic (including 2 attempt to lure child into a vehicle)
11 other

Last edited: