• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Wrecked GT...

JScullin

Active Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
342
Location
Badassachusetts
Car(s)
'00 Mercury Cougar, '13 Ford Fusion 2.0l Ecoboost
Heard this was the first one to be in an accident. It was posted in a magazine last month...


post-26-1094752628.jpg
 
That's why I hate it that they only build a selected number of cars.
Businessmen who can't drive for shit buy them because they can afford it... :cry:
 
That's true, but as with other such limited-production cars, a few will always go to people who buy them becuase they are obsessed with cars, and who truly deserve such cars. People like Jay Leno - he's rich, successful, and all that, but he's gotta be one of the most down-to-earth famous people out there. I don't think David Letterman could do his own oil changes.
 
Why does Jay Leno deserve a car like this then? Because he's a nice guy on telly?
I think you deserve something like this when:

1. You are a hardcore car enthousiast (You would rather wash your car then have sex with your hot girlfriend/wife)
2. You are going to drive it alot and show it to the people.
3. You have to be a skilled driver so you don't heart our feelings when/if you're going to crash it.
4. You are willing to floor it regularly downtown.

If I only had the money......... :lol:
 
Jostyrostelli said:
1. You are a hardcore car enthousiast (You would rather wash your car then have sex with your hot girlfriend/wife)
2. You are going to drive it alot and show it to the people.
3. You have to be a skilled driver so you don't heart our feelings when/if you're going to crash it.
4. You are willing to floor it regularly downtown.
Umm, that fits Jay Leno. He has about 200 cars (many of them are old American cars), drives many of them to work on a regular basis and knows how to work on them. In no way is he just some rich collector dude who never drives them.
 
Jostyrostelli said:
Why does Jay Leno deserve a car like this then? Because he's a nice guy on telly?
I think you deserve something like this when:

1. You are a hardcore car enthousiast (You would rather wash your car then have sex with your hot girlfriend/wife)
2. You are going to drive it alot and show it to the people.
3. You have to be a skilled driver so you don't heart our feelings when/if you're going to crash it.
4. You are willing to floor it regularly downtown.

If I only had the money......... :lol:

I bet Leno meets pretty much all of your points there, buddy. Maybe not #2, I don't know, I think he fits your qualifications better than a lot of people who will actually buy the GT will. I do disagree with the first one though, I love to wash and clean my car, but if it came to sex with the hot girlfriend/wife, I dunno. There's a point at which you cross from being a hardcore car enthusiast to a mentally warped auto-psychopath (yes I made that up :mrgreen: ).
 
SiR_dude said:
I don't think David Letterman could do his own oil changes.
Hey! No dissing David Letterman and his cars. :evil:
He owned and drove a Volvo station wagon with a 400HP Ford 302 in it. That automatically makes him cooler than Jay Leno (not to mention the fact that he is 3 billion times funnier). :lol:
 
zenon said:
SiR_dude said:
I don't think David Letterman could do his own oil changes.
Hey! No dissing David Letterman and his cars. :evil:
He owned and drove a Volvo station wagon with a 400HP Ford 302 in it. That automatically makes him cooler than Jay Leno (not to mention the fact that he is 3 billion times funnier). :lol:

:lol: Sorry, I'm not too familiar with Letterman's car history. I wasn't trying to diss him, I just didn't know that he liked cars like Leno does. Wasn't trying to put him down or anything :lol:
 
SiR_dude said:
Jostyrostelli said:
Why does Jay Leno deserve a car like this then? Because he's a nice guy on telly?
I think you deserve something like this when:

1. You are a hardcore car enthousiast (You would rather wash your car then have sex with your hot girlfriend/wife)
2. You are going to drive it alot and show it to the people.
3. You have to be a skilled driver so you don't heart our feelings when/if you're going to crash it.
4. You are willing to floor it regularly downtown.

If I only had the money......... :lol:

I bet Leno meets pretty much all of your points there, buddy. Maybe not #2, I don't know, I think he fits your qualifications better than a lot of people who will actually buy the GT will. I do disagree with the first one though, I love to wash and clean my car, but if it came to sex with the hot girlfriend/wife, I dunno. There's a point at which you cross from being a hardcore car enthusiast to a mentally warped auto-psychopath (yes I made that up :mrgreen: ).

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oke...it is extreme...Drive your car (That's your Ford GT :D ) instead of having sex...maybe that's more realistic :wink:
 
If I bought the Ford GT then I wouldn't even concider a drive in it, then it's my girl...BUT when it's offered to you then I would...once in a lifetime experience :lol:
 
...well if there was a fucking hot girl and a gt40 next to each other, which one would you jump in to then? i have to say if u choose the car you must be pretty sad
 
Top