• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

X850XT for 350$US!!!

TechZ

Captain Internet
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Audi TT '08 (Sold) S8 '02 (Sold)
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...61-3025 R&CMP=EMC-TIGEREMAIL&SRCCODE=WEM948AM

Connect 3D Radeon X850 XT Platinum / 256MB GDDR3 / PCI Express / Dual DVI / VIVO / Video Card

Price: $349.99
Compare at $599.99
You Save $250.00

Specifications
GPU/VPU :: Radeon X850 XT
Maximum Resolution :: 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz
Video Memory :: 256MB
Memory Type :: 256-bit GDDR3
Memory Bandwidth :: 35.8GB/sec.
Interface Type :: PCI Express
Connector(s) :: Dual DVI VIVO

thats a darn amazing deal.

Could have said that in the first post as well... Nice price, but buying top of the rage GFX is always stupid... Until it drops below 250 Euros... That one is close, though...

Buba

Buba said:
Could have said that in the first post as well... Nice price, but buying top of the rage GFX is always stupid... Until it drops below 250 Euros... That one is close, though...

Buba

Yeah, but i'd add another $100 for buying it from a company that doesn't suck majorly.

They all got the same design, shouldn't be a problem. I even had a sparkle Geforce 2 pro... Was a fine piece...

Buba

Good price!!...but I would rather get nVidia..

Plus Tigerdirect sucks the big one for me...I got pathetic service and time of delivery :thumbsdown: