Xbox 360 Thread

Microsoft Xbox 360 Premium
XBOX 360 FORZA 2
XBOX 360 X360 HD AV CABLE

*ordered*

:dance::banana:

W00tz0r, go ahpadt!

I am the proud owner of an X360 too since 5 hours orso. Going to pick up FM2 tomorrow morning. :D

Can somebody tell me, if the ring of death is something permanent? Like, when you had it once, is there a chance you might be able to play again, if only for a very short while?
The reason behind me asking is a bit shifty, so I don't really wanna elaborate...

Yeah, well basically I wanna send it in under a pretend ring of death for them to fix teh cooling, so that I can mod the drive without fearing that the ring of death happening soon after I voided my warrenty...

Hmm, how does MS check if you voided your warranty?
I just checked the backside of my box for the first time, and it seems that it has been opened before. There are toolmarks in some of the 6 little holes on the back...
I bought a used one... Does this mean, that I did never have any warranty, or that the box has been repaired before?

I would say the first since not resealing the unit after repairing it would mean a free pass to mod your console. Seems like you made a bad buy.

Yeah, but all I saw so far are the tool marks on the holes where the clips from the outer shell can be opened. That is exactly my question, if the seal was/is there or on the 6 screws that hold the metal thingy inside...

my 360 finally gave in to the 3RL.. had someone repair it for around US$50 here's what he added:

3x 12v fans, 12v oem gpu fan mod, fan shroud divider and gap sealing, fan header on motherboard w/ 6mos warranty, money back guarantee

he's done stress testing my 360 and it runs perfectly! picking it up on friday! :D

So have they fixed most of this shit with the newer ones? Hope so, cause' I'm getting a new one this weekend.

Turns out my box WAS opened before, and the guy I bought it from doesn't reply to my Emails...
Anywayz, itz modded now and da shizzle!