XBOX Fanboys: Convince me

Oops I misunderstood, sorry. I thought you were going to keep your 360 now. Are you going to find a way to keep your files?

OH :lol: I just meant its even harder to wait until the 29th now.

and I dont think I'm going to be able to save my stuff. I have a friend that works at a Gamestop, he was going to let me "borrow" a memory card from there but he didn't think he could get away with it and I'm not gonna force him to do it.. he cant get me a discount on one either :mad:

Like I said, I could care less about losing Gears of War considering I never play it (I really want to trade it in but I dont feel like getting raped for it) and playing Crackdown over will be fun, it'll give me a chance to build myself up the right way :lol:

Cant you return the memory card after your done with it.

Thats what I thought.

My friend said they give people a really hard time about that because they know people are doing exactly what I want to do.

hmmm, that sucks. Try best buy, if you say that if it doesnt work, or you dont need it anymore, they'll usually take it back. I'm not sure about "you dont need it anymore" but "it doesnt work" works.

I took the 360 back today. :cry:

Didnt have any problems, I had the receipt and packed it all up just like new.

The wait continues for April 29th.

xboxelite.jpg

:twisted:

Last edited:
You poor poor man... :boohoo::lol:

Perhaps you should go buy another Xbox360 and then return that one when the Elite comes out!

Last edited:
I wish customer service worked this well in Finland... :S

You poor poor man... :boohoo::lol:

Perhaps you should go buy another Xbox360 and then return that one when the Elite comes out!

rofl. New definition for "fucking around". :lol:

WHAT :mad:

I think I can hold off for another week, though it has been hard. When I had the 360 it was like "cool, this is pretty fun but its nothing special" and now that I don't have it and PS2 isn't cutting it anymore its more like "OMFG I CANT WAIT!!!11!"

btw I think I'm trading in Gears of War for Crackdown.

Maybe by the 29th they'll have the TDU servers sorted out. :lol:

Maybe by the 29th they'll have the TDU servers sorted out. :lol:

... we all keep wishing, but not likely :(

However, I am playing it right now, so when you do come online, all my cars will be top of the line. :tease:

Crap.. I gotta work extra hard once I get back playing.

I wonder if anyone ever bought my Merc CLS? :lol:

$100,000 (MSRP was $107,000 I think)

good thing the Elite comes out close to the end of the semester, plenty of time to waste on TDU and Crackdown.. well, until Forza comes out

I just bought a CLS for $90,000, there are 13 other CLS' on sale for $100,000.

These are the ones on sale for $100,000.
2.9 miles
0.5 miles
9.5 miles
42.3 miles
4.8 miles
0 miles x5
112.1 miles
0.1 miles
18.9 miles

Don't know if you remember how many miles you have put on it, but hopefully that'll answer you question.

18.9 miles sounds a little close, if its white that might be it

i have a black CLS atm. and i bought a stage 3 TVR sagaris for $250,000, didn't like it, and sold it for $260,000 :D