XBOX Fanboys: Convince me

:mrgreen: well it was still a good deal :p

After a certain person, Prost264, re-acquires an Xbox360, we should all get together on one of the games for some fun! I have most games that I find to be good, but thats just sort of bias. However I do have all the games that you guys have, so it will be possible for me to get together in any game. Personally I would suggest PGR3 but Prost264 doesn't have, so the most likely game will be TD:U... if we can all get in the same server!

Thats a really good idea, if we can all find eachother :lol: <_<

Thats a really good idea, if we can all find eachother :lol: <_<

does TDU allow you to warp to your friends? if it does, that would be really easy to find each other. i'll whoop all your asses in a drag down the main strip 8)

i also have PGR3 so we could play on there too :)

If you and your friend are not on the same server its useless. DiuSee and I have been literally right next to eachother but could not see eachother because we weren't on the same server. :mad:

You have to drive around eachother a bit and after a few minutes you can see your friend driving around. As long as you are in communication with your friend you should be able to find them after a bit of trying.

I think that it'll be different if we lock ourselves to each other, but I have no idea what that really does. I was in a game with Blind Io last night and we locked to each other and it seemed like no one else was coming on our server which was pretty cool.

Good to hear. Perfect that by the 30th and we'll be good to go. :mrgreen:

btw who releases a console on a sunday? lame..

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl were release this Sunday! 30th? Shouldnt you have it by 29th.

30th? Shouldnt you have it by 29th.

I can't get down to Deleware on the 29th. On the 30th my morning class is canceled so I'm driving down then. (Yes, I am that cheap.)

I see... I'll see you next Monday afternoon, and you can choose which game to restart. lol

Well, it'll be good to get started on TDU again, but if I finally figure out where I'm going to trade in Gears of War for Crackdown I'll want to build my character up asap. (I miss that game so much :cry: )

I think I'll stick with the new Live account I'll get with the Elite. My old one had some achievements but they were only from 2 games and its not that important to me.

Now I just need to think of a new name :rolleyes:

Thats my fallback if I don't come up with anything else.. but yeah that'll probably end up being it. :lol:

It seemed obvious as I only knew you as that until Rick came along.

I can't add a poll so here's the question: Who thinks I'm screwed and all Elites will be sold out by Monday?

I'll go first, I think I'm screwed.

Shouldnt your preorder say that you are guarantied one. usually stores stock and extra for display, for it to be sold. So I think you should be ok... or at least I hope. :lol:

I never pre-ordered. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to get there as soon as the store opens, I just have to pray they have some left from the day before.