Xbox Live Gamertags

Status
Not open for further replies.

hokiethang

Car(s)
2007 Durango
This thread will serve as the repository for people to post their gamertags, if they want to add a few friends from across the world to their xbox live accounts. Figured we could get a head start, since everyone with an xbox360 will have live access. Please leave the xbox flaming outside of this thread, create another one, it makes it easier to lock/clean up... List your tag and the games you have.

I'll start:

Gamertag: hokiethang
Games: Forza Motorsport, Halo 2, Full Spectrum Warrior, Brothers in Arms, Conker Live and Reloaded, Fable, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Project Gotham 2 (more to come, I can't get to my xbox collection at the moment).

Gamertag: jayjaya29
Games: PGR2, Forza, Halo2, Burnout Revenge, ESPN 2K5, Dead or Alive Ultimate, Unreal Championship

As of now I am playing mainly Burnout Revenge and Halo 2.

Gamertag: DarkL1ghtn1ng
Games: Forza, HALO 2, Ultra Bust A Move, others (cant get to my collection right now)

I post mine up later but if you go into any english rooms in Forza. Can any of you tell me if you see some with a name near:

SeePee TK
SeePEE TK
SeePeeTK
SeePeeTk
SeePee Tk
SeePee tk

Before i closed down my car club i forgott to write down his name, and now i cannot track his name by google. In any Xbox Live player searches or something with the same title in the search box.

Yomomma2005, My bro bought the kit so he got to choose the name.
I play mostly Halo 2, NFSMW, PGR3 and a little COD2 and perfect dark zero

My name on Live is RadiclEdGrl. Currently I don't have my Xbox because I sold it to get the 360, which hasn't come in yet. I play Halo 2 and will probably play Quake and DOA when I finally get it (Hopefully soon dammit!! I got a new tv for it and everything!!!).

All is not lost. I can still use my husbands Xbox and 360 (or PS2 or Gamecube or the any of the handhelds - yes he is a dedicated gamer - I won't even go into the closets full of stuff he has) if I am bored during my week off. I am not giving out his name since I realy don't have permission to.

Maybe soon I will see some of you on?

Yeah sure, when you get your xbox 360 add us to your friends list.

now to update my list of games:
Xbox 360 Games: Project Gotham Racing 3, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Perfect Dark Zero, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Call of Duty 2, King Kong.

hokiethang said:

Xbox 360 Games: Project Gotham Racing 3, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Perfect Dark Zero, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Call of Duty 2, King Kong.

Are you going to get DOA? It comes out next week.

Condemned is a damn cool game, btw. Not one to play alone at night in the dark...

Catbunny said:
hokiethang said:

Are you going to get DOA? It comes out next week.

Condemned is a damn cool game, btw. Not one to play alone at night in the dark...

Probably, i've finished PGR, NFSMW and COD2, so i'm ready for some new games to come out (as is my $100 of Best Buy Gift Cards :-D)

Just an update, I did decide to break down and buy DOA 4, so yeah, add that to my list of xbox360 games :-D.

I also finished PDZ on Secret Agent Difficulty today (There's still Perfect and Dark Agent to go though),

hokiethang said:
Just an update, I did decide to break down and buy DOA 4, so yeah, add that to my list of xbox360 games :-D.

I also finished PDZ on Secret Agent Difficulty today (There's still Perfect and Dark Agent to go though),

Once I get my 360 (any frikin' day now) I challenge you to a duel (or 5). =) Hopefully it won't be laggy.

Catbunny said:
hokiethang said:

Once I get my 360 (any frikin' day now) I challenge you to a duel (or 5). =) Hopefully it won't be laggy.

Hope it comes, Just a warning though... I suck at DOA4, so you'd likely win. :-D

hokiethang said:
Catbunny said:

Hope it comes, Just a warning though... I suck at DOA4, so you'd likely win. :-D

I actually do pretty good at that game. I haven't memorized actual moves from the moves list, but my fingers know how to make cool things happen on the screen. 8)

Lilleput said:
Is DOA4 a Tekken like game?.. You make it sound like it with the moves and all.

Yeah and no. It is a fighting game like Tekken, but DOA and Soul Caliber are better IMO. I never got into Tekken.

Status
Not open for further replies.