Xbox Live subscription hike

its on the xbox dashboard along with the Halo Reach stuff. i'll have another look later and see if i can track it down.

EDIT: its in the Spotlight part of the XBox dashboard. Its got 40% off the marked price and comes with a Halo Reach Noble 6 avatar helmet. thanks to this, i won't have to pay for Xbox Live again until January 2012.

Last edited:
I don't see it in my spotlight stuff. :(

it might be different from the GB version of XBox live but it is out there. the image your looking for is something like this

xbox-live-29-deal.jpg

a screenshot of the american version but mine was essentially the same and in GBP instead of USD.

Did you have to click anything to get there, or does the menu option look just like that?

it was in the spotlight section of my Xbox dashboard. when i clicked on it, it came up with that screen. i've been checking the official Xbox website and there's nothing on there with a direct link to it. so i'm not sure if its a region specific thing or if its across other regions but in differing sections of the Xbox Dashboard.

Super lame. I bet it's GB only.

or its not been released over there for you lot yet. maybe its released in one area first, then in another and so on. only theory i've got.

or its not been released over there for you lot yet. maybe its released in one area first, then in another and so on. only theory i've got.
I may get enough gumption to call Microsoft tomorrow and have them "make me special price".

I have to call them and ask why I recieved 3 confirmation emails about getting this deal.