XGames 2008 - Rally

It exists, well sortof. Rallycross in Europe. Sorry for the lack of english, skip to about 2.5min in for the start.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNhBhclEAiI[/youtube]

I don't really see a problem with the lack of english! :mrgreen:

So? Still faster to drive it. Think about what you just said; less grip. So, in a slide, it would drift understeer like crap and you'd have to scrub more speed to make the turn and be close to the same speed as you would be if you just "drove" the corner. Even if they're running with stiff diffs (I don't know) then it still isn't ideal to slide. Yes it's true that the stiffer the differential the more slide you need since the inner tire is covering less distance but it's only up to a point. Even with a locked diff or a solid axle like a kart or old F1 car the most you ever want is a 4-wheel drift and even so it's almost impossible to spot unless you know what you're watching.

Colin used to drive the corners really nice. He crushed the drifters doing that on tarmac at the X games.

Here. You watch. No opposite lock. He 4-wheel drifts. No sttering input means you're going as fast as is physically possible for the car.

im not saying it's really the fastest, I was just syaing thats why they were sliding so easily. the evo didnt slid much, hence he was almost two seconds ahead of mira befor he endoed.... ohh tanner is just used to sliding give him a break... that's all he knows :p