• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

XXX2

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
watch this with andy hui and a bunch of myfriends today

learnt that cobras can run on tracks at over 235mph and black people can really swim! in fact can swim so fast that if a train crashed right behing him measuring at over 50m, he can swim away from it with one stroke.

also, cheap trucks can produce over 1000hp and take over takes.

on another point, you can jack tanks with a 6 piston jack!

the president also has his own train that is very disgised in baby blue and can reach over 225 mph as well.

last note, when falling from a bridge over 250meter, shoot a cannon in to the water coz u can land safer.

watch it for a laugh. also xzbit pimps rides for gangseters

jasonchiu said:
i think at this rate 50 cent is the next xxx

Maybe Snoop Dogg would be a better fit.

That's a possible good brand gone wrong. The first movie was good, and they could capitalize on it, to make it a 007 for the 21st century. But noooo. They had to ruin it with some Dragonball Z Hocus Pocus.

yea... that movie was absolutely hilarious, esp. the fake stuff they put in it... how the shelby cobra jumps on the rail, burst its tires and run on their rims at 200mph, I mean, can't they just make the chase more realistic.... I wouldn't be surprised at all if a rapper got the part for XXX if they make another one :lol:

IS THE WORST PIECE OF CR$%^P I ever SEEN in my life! it SUCKS!

so, you didn't like it, or?

:lol:

haz

it was more of a comedy than a action film lol.

moreover, the train traveled 225 mph on a normal rail road line but failed to catch a normal train lol

I have seen the ad on TV so much that I don't want to see the movie anymore.
Plus what is shown in the ad seems so unrealistic it is not even funny.

Pity Diesel didn't take the role up again but with such a plot it would have been a crappy movie anyway.

Not worth the matinee admission price, won't even try to find it on the net.

Overall. :thumbsdown:

What's happening here. Are you guys complainin g about the realism in action films ? Have I inadvertently clicked the secret finalgear girl talk ? Somebody please answer me.

swek said:
What's happening here. Are you guys complainin g about the realism in action films ? Have I inadvertently clicked the secret finalgear girl talk ? Somebody please answer me.

There's action movie realism, and there's XXX2, from what they're saying. I didn't see the movie, and don't intend to, either.

bihus said:
There's action movie realism, and there's XXX2, from what they're saying. I didn't see the movie, and don't intend to, either.

I don't understand though why everyone complains about it here. The first one wasn't what I would call realistic either. To much of a macho one man show, intended to be uber cool. I had the feeling that the whole film has been made by some old guys who implemented everything they thought would be "hip" and "cool". What's so different about XXX2, does the action suck ? What I've undestood so far is that the action seems to be over-the-top, but wasn't the first one exactly like that ?

swek said:
bihus said:

I don't understand though why everyone complains about it here. The first one wasn't what I would call realistic either. To much of a macho one man show, intended to be uber cool. I had the feeling that the whole film has been made by some old guys who implemented everything they thought would be "hip" and "cool". What's so different about XXX2, does the action suck ? What I've undestood so far is that the action seems to be over-the-top, but wasn't the first one exactly like that ?

Not exactly, but I understand your point. From what jason said, there was no possibility for it to happen that way. The first one has some improbable things? Yes, a lot, but not as he
can swim so fast that if a train crashed right behing him measuring at over 50m, he can swim away from it with one stroke.

I don't mean they must be real, just imaginable.

is just.. that I dont like the Idea of the HOOD super Agent..... is ridicouslly.......

swek said:
What I've undestood so far is that the action seems to be over-the-top, but wasn't the first one exactly like that ?
For one, every skydive/BASE jump in the first one was done by a stuntman, some editing but no CG effects ;).
The Vette jump, the skydive in the mountains, and even the stunt alongside the road with the round parachute dragged by the boat/sub thingee. I haven't seen the second one except for the TV ads and it all seems too far fetched to sound remotely realistic. That's where I draw the line. Either make a somewhat believable action flick or make an all out sci-fi movie.

:( Sidenote about the first xXx: A stuntman died trying to do the boat/parachute stunt. He didn't come down fast enough along the line towards the boat and hit the bridge.

me thinks it's a typical american action movie, me doesn't like, me won't see

Renesis said:
me thinks it's a typical american action movie, me doesn't like, me won't see

goo choice ren...its not worth it, save that $12 and put it in your piggybank for your RX-8 :mrgreen:

I'll be watching it soon. *cough*