Yamaha YZF-R3 recall

You mistake attention with interest. You mistake acknowledgement with approval. You are annoying, disruptive and abrasive. You are a lifted truck rolling coal on the way to a Nickelback concert.
Go ride with your bros and stop talking shit here. Go ride in your spotless car with your girlfriend. Go sell your cleaning products to someone that actually cares.
In short, just GO AWAY. Please. I'm asking you as nicely as I can, and since you don't seem like someone that might just stop being an acerbic douchebag, I have little faith in giving you advice, so just please vanish.
I never put another user on my ignore list and I rather keep it that way, but you're really making an effort trying to be the first.

That's harsh! :lol:

YYou are a lifted truck rolling coal on the way to a Nickelback concert.

LLvlEbv.gif

You mistake attention with interest. You mistake acknowledgement with approval. You are annoying, disruptive and abrasive. You are a lifted truck rolling coal on the way to a Nickelback concert.
Go ride with your bros and stop talking shit here. Go ride in your spotless car with your girlfriend. Go sell your cleaning products to someone that actually cares.
In short, just GO AWAY. Please. I'm asking you as nicely as I can, and since you don't seem like someone that might just stop being an acerbic douchebag, I have little faith in giving you advice, so just please vanish.
I never put another user on my ignore list and I rather keep it that way, but you're really making an effort trying to be the first.

FYI, I ain't going anywhere. You can leave, cause i am staying right here.

Let me roll some coal on your post while i deduct from your rep.

tumblr_mjdf0jZCEg1qkmw4eo1_250.gif

Last edited:
FYI, I ain't going anywhere. You can leave, cause i am staying right here.

Let me roll some coal on your post while i deduct from your rep.

tumblr_mjdf0jZCEg1qkmw4eo1_250.gif

Funny, I don't see any -rep on that post. Quite the contrary. :dunno:

I think we all saw that coming. I'm going to enjoy the next 5 days and I think everyone else will too.

Yep. They sure will go by too quickly.

So, about that recall...:lol:

Seriously, that sounds scary. I hope they get it sorted out and sell a lot of those. I am loving seeing the manufacturers offer those 300cc motorcycles that actually look really really good. I hope to get one in the near future, and since Honda does not offer the CBR300R here, it is down to the R3 and Ninja 300.

Can't you walk into Honda do Brazil and ask them to bring you one?

Can't you walk into Honda do Brazil and ask them to bring you one?

I don't think so.
They're too busy selling CB300Rs.

Seriously, that sounds scary. I hope they get it sorted out and sell a lot of those. I am loving seeing the manufacturers offer those 300cc motorcycles that actually look really really good. I hope to get one in the near future, and since Honda does not offer the CBR300R here, it is down to the R3 and Ninja 300.
Agreed. I'll probably never buy one, but I like seeing all these new little bikes. Don't want anything to mess their reputation up right off the bat.

I don't think so.
They're too busy selling CB300Rs.

Ask, I dunno about .br but over here a bike dealer would gladly bring me whatever bike I want (of course 15-20% markup in comp to the u.s price)

Ask, I dunno about .br but over here a bike dealer would gladly bring me whatever bike I want (of course 15-20% markup in comp to the u.s price)

I once asked about it and they said "Nah. Too much paperwork."

So they actually don't want your money? Interesting.

Well, that was just My local Yamaha dealer when I asked about the SR400. The guys at Suzuki did have a GW250 (called Inazuma for some reason and at >$5000) so it wasn't needed there. I'm hoping a similar request can happen at my local Honda dealer for an EV cub (if released) or like a normal gas powered one (I haven't been able to find a small auto bike. Not a scooter, bike)

I can't blame them.
They already sell millions of motorcycles that are already in their lots. No need for extra paperwork, certifications, etc.

Are all of them crappy 125's that should've stopped production when Sarney was president? :p

Last edited:
Are all of them crappy 125's that should've stopped production when Sarney was president? :p

:lol:
Pretty much.
Now they're 150cc!