Yeah!!! Plato doing laps in the cars is awsome!..

JDizzle

Car(s)
Impala
Is anyone else well glad that Plato is now doing the lap times in the 'competing' cars? as with most people on here i find VBH a complete annoyance to the whole show and am loving that they seem to be sending her down the pecking order as regards features on the show......fingers crossed they phase her out completely by series 16.

PS is it me or is VBH also getting well frumpy!!?? maybe she has sensed her demise and has done the classic girl thing and started hitting the choccies!!!

Is anyone else well glad that Plato is now doing the lap times in the 'competing' cars? as with most people on here i find VBH a complete annoyance to the whole show and am loving that they seem to be sending her down the pecking order as regards features on the show......fingers crossed they phase her out completely by series 16.

PS is it me or is VBH also getting well frumpy!!?? maybe she has sensed her demise and has done the classic girl thing and started hitting the choccies!!!

Or she is focusing on other projects at the moment, She is on Absolute Radio every morning on The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show doing the travel and stuff.

What the hell is wrong with Vicky? Good looking, interested in cars, better driver than any of us, bit of a speech impediment but other wise, a perfect real woman.

Vicki got married so she has stopped 'putting out', which in her case consisted of squealing and doing weird faces.

What the hell is wrong with Vicky? Good looking, interested in cars, better driver than any of us, bit of a speech impediment but other wise, a perfect real woman.

Must be a shortage of women where you are mate if you consider that to be good looking. And anyway....anyone who says their girl is great because she is interested in cars/football/drinking pints etc. is a lying bas*ard. I want my women interested in skirts, lipstick and generally making herself look good for me. Not crow baring her way into all my male interests in an effort to make sure whenever I leave the house she has to come too. Lost an awful lot of mates due to them bringing their missus to the football, sacrilege:p

JDizzle, is this you?

Neanderthal.jpg

What the hell????? who has been posting pictures of me over the web? that was taken on one of my usual morning strolls. i always carry the skull for good luck and the blunt instrument in the other hand just in case i spot a potential mate.

they are also useful for if i spot a Multipla, i can use the blunt instrument to smash the windows through and give the panels a good beating (actually imporving the original looks of the car) and leave the skull on the bonnet as a 'scarface' style warning not to ever make me have to see something so hideous traveling amongst our fine range of motor vehicles ever again

Why did cavemen drag their women by the hair?

Because if they dragged them by their feet, they'd fill up with dirt.

Must be a shortage of women where you are mate if you consider that to be good looking. And anyway....anyone who says their girl is great because she is interested in cars/football/drinking pints etc. is a lying bas*ard. I want my women interested in skirts, lipstick and generally making herself look good for me. Not crow baring her way into all my male interests in an effort to make sure whenever I leave the house she has to come too. Lost an awful lot of mates due to them bringing their missus to the football, sacrilege:p

lol i couldnt have said it better myself. VBH is out of shape, you can teach lots of girls how to drive well with a little time...however, teaching their body to look good (ie lose weight, tone up) would take a hell of a lot longer + you cant buy style (she doesnt dress very attractively)!

lol i couldnt have said it better myself. VBH is out of shape, you can teach lots of girls how to drive well with a little time...however, teaching their body to look good (ie lose weight, tone up) would take a hell of a lot longer + you cant buy style (she doesnt dress very attractively)!

Actually, it's a hell of a lot harder to teach someone to drive properly, than to give them some Botox and a fake tan.

If someone has an ugly face, they will not become attractive by working out and toning up. Trust me.

lol all you tards are out of line, and have no idea WTF tv is about. i garuntee VBH shows up, sits down, someone screws around with her hair, then someone puts some make up on her, then she goes to some trailer where there are racks of clothes and someone says, "try this, meh, try this..." etc. but wtf i could care less.
and btw, bmw745ion19s, you douchebag, you have a f###ing s-type jag as ur fagfile photo, its like me having a 97Honda and my name was audi666ion69d-bag, also florida is a joke, i hope you fagtards get rocked in the ass by a HUGE circle windstorm this year and your fag gmc shitsack (while floating away) finds an oil slick in the ocean and lights it on fire, then your bmw says OOPs wrong country, and flies the fuck back to germany, again, sauce, zorz. lawlz

Last edited:
lol all you tards are out of line, and have no idea WTF tv is about. i garuntee VBH shows up, sits down, someone screws around with her hair, then someone puts some make up on her, then she goes to some trailer where there are racks of clothes and someone says, "try this, meh, try this..." etc. but wtf i could care less.
and btw, bmw745ion19s, you douchebag, you have a f###ing s-type jag as ur fagfile photo, its like me having a 97Honda and my name was audi666ion69d-bag, also florida is a joke, i hope you fagtards get rocked in the ass by a HUGE circle windstorm this year, again, sauce, zorz. lawlz

English asshole, do you speak it?

There is no need to insult people because you disagree with them. Also, nobody will take you seriously on these boards when you speak like that.

Not that it matters now, I'm assuming you will soon get hit with the banhammer.

and btw, bmw745ion19s, you douchebag, you have a f###ing s-type jag as ur fagfile photo, its like me having a 97Honda and my name was audi666ion69d-bag, also florida is a joke, i hope you fagtards get rocked in the ass by a HUGE circle windstorm this year and your fag gmc shitsack (while floating away) finds an oil slick in the ocean and lights it on fire, then your bmw says OOPs wrong country, and flies the fuck back to germany, again, sauce, zorz. lawlz
:ban?:

Actually, it's a hell of a lot harder to teach someone to drive properly, than to give them some Botox and a fake tan.

If someone has an ugly face, they will not become attractive by working out and toning up. Trust me.

OOOH chonger raging on women, who aren't to his standard

No multiple posts please. :mrgreen:

'English asshole, do you speak it?'

From vancouver, you're probably asian. 90% sure your a chonger

Despite the odds, I'm actually not Asian. <_<

I've never heard chonger before, chink is more common here, and yes, there's lots of them around - thanks Captain Obvious.