Yellow 1999 VW Lupo 1.0

@ Fiete

Why did you buy this car ?, I mean it makes no sense unless you like trees......a lot.

There were several reasons for buying this car. First my girlfriend liked the look ;) (she also found it on the internet), it is well built and reliable and as I already said, it is very very cheap to run (tax, insurance, fuel).

And there are so many dumbasses on the road who cannot park well, using gaps where two normal fit in perfectly, but placing their car right in the middle of the gap. Argh, that is so annoying, especially 'cause Hamburg doesn't have a lot of parking space. By driving such a small car I increase my chance to get a suitable gap.

The Lupo is not a proper car for the Autobahn, at speeds beyond 75 mph the acceleration is gone, the speedo is moving in a snail manner and the topspeed of est. 100 mph is reached after hours. And the engine is getting loud really bad due to the low gear ratio. *MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW*

But in the city it is quite agile and fun to drive. Recommenable.

^Not everyone likes to spend a million dollars a month on their cars :p
You have alot to learn :p

he's from germany, there realy are better suited cars available for the money instead of that stoned lemon

if you don't wanne spend a lot of money on a car, DON'T GO VW!

citroen saxo, C2, peugeot 206, 306, renault clio, ...all more car, for less money
and those are only european, even more choices if you go japanese

Last edited:
he's from germany, there realy are better suited cars available for the money instead of that stoned lemon

if you don't wanne spend a lot of money on a car, DON'T GO VW!

citroen saxo, C2, peugeot 206, 306, renault clio, ...all more car, for less money
and those are only european, even more choices if you go japanese

My point exactly.