• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Yellow Fever!!!

drift55

Very, VERY creative. I like it alot.

BTW, I have been accused of "selling out" as has my wife, to our respective "races" (im caucasian, she's hispanic).

We are all one race, just variations on a theme. Like a really awesome bebop song done several ways. :)

jayhawk said:

BTW, I have been accused of "selling out" as has my wife, to our respective "races" (im caucasian, she's hispanic).

We are all one race, just variations on a theme. Like a really awesome bebop song done several ways. :)

me too but my combination is the reverse..........

hahah that's a classic

jayhawk said:

I don't know if I really can claim any race. By genetics, I'm caucasian (Irish-Scott, Polish), but by law, I'm hispanic. Yes, you heard me right, I am legally hispanic.

I?ve waited for HOURS and only got aboout 20%.... :(

don't know that was the intention, but that vid let met conclude dat asian guys are geeks and that girls like sandwiches :mrgreen:

bone said:
don't know that was the intention, but that vid let met conclude dat asian guys are geeks and that girls like sandwiches :mrgreen:
<_<

"You know why we're not getting any girls? 'Cuz it's Friday night, and we're playing DDR." :lmao: It's true, too! 8)