Yellow V10 Beast - LFA

Icy J

Car(s)
BMW F22 220i
Friend of mine recently picked up this amazing LFA, absolutely had to go get some photos of it :w00t:

It is a 2011 car imported from Japan and has only done 194km from new. The V10 sounds absolutely incredible

LYTgqEK.jpg

mBDoAhS.jpg

armA8Zl.jpg

K0voQfy.jpg

LsEb2XE.jpg

iExpY8q.jpg

BKTuRJN.jpg

owE9Cpj.jpg

j6etnmH.jpg

s8tcvOC.jpg

ul3PTDG.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow...
I was shocked and smitten when this car came out. Too bad it's never happening again.
Lovely color. :thumbsup:

The red steering wheel clashes a bit with the yellow, but that's really just nit-picking with a car like this! wow!

It is a 2011 car imported from Japan and has only done 194km from new. The V10 sounds absolutely incredible

God damn it, DRIVE IT!!! :mrgreen:

False. Go to the now-locked Mustang thread and look at the leaked pictures of the yellow 2018. Everyone on the planet said it was terrible. Then changed their minds when pictures of the other colors came out.

Crimson red :drool:

how many times has it been revved to the limiter while still cold?

how many times has it been revved to the limiter while still cold?

Dunno haha, think the limiter changes depending on whether the engine is warm or not, like in the dash pic

It took ten years to create LFA. it became almost a joke. Until it was driven. I still remember Evo magazine taking LFA against 599 GTO. A Ferrari with the holy GTO letters was beaten by the LFA, only because the Lexus was the more exciting car.

I've never heard the street LFA at full cry, but heard the race versions in 2011 N?rburgring 24 Hours. I'll never forget the sound, like a alien space ship among V8s and flat sixes.