Yes, it's another Audi

Status
Not open for further replies.
^LOL that is actually pretty funny
For the insurance that's vandalism, which they probably don't cover.
You should look it up, not sure how they handle it in Germany but here comprehensive insurance covers any damage to the car no matter what the cause.

^not sure how they handle it in Germany but here comprehensive insurance covers any damage to the car no matter what the cause.
Over here a really comprehensive insurance ("Vollkasko") is only customary for fairly new cars because it's too expensive relative to the value of older cars. And the part insurance cover ("Teilkasko") most people have does in fact not cover vandalism. Break-in without something stolen counts as vandalism, which is of course an invitation for insurance fraud (of course something got stolen out of the car).

That car fetches 1.5-2 times that price around here, so that's excellent value.

Looks good :cool:

it's only excellent value if you're not buying one every 6 months

Except for New Zealand, the bit where they filmed LOTR.

Speaking of which, I saw another A4 B5 (avant) with a huge Audi logo sticker on the back window and the words LORD OF THE RINGS underneath.

That is a classic here. Go to any given tuning page and you find 10 of these...

Good luck with your car Ice. At least you know now it is safe when rolling over...

i don't see any proof pic.. :p
nice classic auti although.. :cool: a friend of mine has 1,6 petrol, 100 hp and it's a really nice car to drive.. power is sufficient and ride comfort is superb! :)

^LOL I drive a B6 with a chipped 18 Turbo and I don't think the power is anywhere near sufficient :)

Oh how I loved those early A4's when I was young, but they where quite expensive for me tho, nevermind, good car. ;)

^LOL I drive a B6 with a chipped 18 Turbo and I don't think the power is anywhere near sufficient :)

Agreed. I've driven the B5 1.8 Turbo 150hp (stock) and it wasn't anything impressive. It was only slightly faster than my 850, which it may be more powerful but it's also 500lbs heavier. In the words of Jeremy - it's like I'm carrying an American in the car at all times :lol:

I'm perfectly ok with the power. It's not what you drive, it's how you drive it. ;)

^ No, no its still very true. Ice wouldn't need more than 10 horsepower to take down at least three trees...

Kidding - looks very nice - especially with those rims (the original trims look horrid :p). Now please don't destroy a decent looking one.

This is getting old...it's not funny anymore.

Leave Ice alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.